Wella Age Ensure Mask 150mL

by Wella

Wella Age Ensure Mask 150mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wella Age Ensure Mask 150mL!
MARY K.
MIDDLETOWN, NY
Great product fo 50 + years old as my hair is became a bit coarse and frizzy.  I like it better then other treatment's but a bit expensive.  I think it' s great as it is , my hair is wavy, coarse and my grey hair is growing out.  I would buy it again when I can afford.

Lara B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good mask to use when your hair needs more hydration or when it is feeling dead or dry on the ends.
Megan K.
I'm a fan of this products consistency. But it doesn't smell very nice. Wish it had a better smell. Kind of old lady like:/
Stephanie S.
I love this I like to work it in my hair after I wash it and just sit and put either a plastic hair wrap or even a plastic bag would work I guess and just walk around the house do my cleaning and get stuff done leave it in for like 2 hours and it feels so good you could even leave it in for less but if you want any true deep conditioning I recommend an hour or two but I do that with any deep conditioner or hair mask
Mariana C.
Newtown, PA
I loved the results I loved the packing I used many times I loved the colors My hair loved the results
Everlyn G.
I really liked this cream bath .. I leave my hair soft and manageable very love their heavenly scent. Always use treatments to revitalize hair iron.
Rosynel A.
Miami Beach, FL
this great, leaves hair soft and very well indeed, packaging are not small or great good, I like.. cool j
Alea M.
I absolutely love Willa and all their products that I’ve used this one especially brings my hair to life like night and day
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
As expensive as it is, which I cant justify lol it does the job. Helps restore and repair hair. Making it smooth, styleable, easy to work with. Gives your damaged, dull hair life. It's easy to use, smells amazing. Definitely a must have if you can afford it.
Heather B.
plymouth
SUPER EXPENSIVE! if you’re looking for a mask for damaged hair or anything you have many other GREAT cheaper options. Although this smells like heaven and is good you can still get something the exact same almost for much less dollars !

Looking for your answer?