BY WELLA

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the Wella Color Charm line- from their colors to their toners, everything is great. I typically start with a level 9 or 10 as my natural color is around a 8 and dye from there. The 6N dark blonde is one of my go to shades for fall- it gives just enough color and depth around my root area to scream cold weather hurry up!
Christina O.
northridge
I use this hair dye and this particular comor to dye my moms hair. I myself have black hair and use wella's dadkest black color. But this color has a beautiful golden tone and after discovering both well and ion I no longer color my hair at the salon. Highly recommended
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
When I had grey hair I would use wella quiet a bit I didn’t use this color specifically but I did use t14 & t18 and it was the perfect colors for my grey hair . It was a very true grey . I highly recommend wella and some purple shampoo.
Michele G.
I love the Wella brand for my hair dyeing needs. It's never harsh on my hair and there's a huge variety of colors for everyone! I love the dark blonde. It's perfect to add texture to my dark hair. The price is also hard to beat!
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
I have always used this brand of hair dye when I am doing my hair myself. The color comes out rich and shiny. I think it’s very easy to use. You mix it with developer and it’s ready to go. I will keep purchasing this brand.
J v.
I can always count on wella for their hair color. It is well concentrated and j don’t need too much to get the color I need. It doesn’t dry my hair out and lasts a long time and I get exactly the color I want.
Brittany T.
Las vegas, NV
Wella is my go to brand for hair color and toner. The price point is great and the quality of the products are amazing. It's very beginner friendly and I always come out w/ the color I was expecting. I will definitely always go back to wella for my hair coloring needs.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Use this on my clients and the color lasting power is not compared to drugstore this last months and doesn't fade away like others
Desirey K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Wella i would have to say is my favorite by far, the only thing I would suggest is more color choices. I definitely recommend it
Gabriella M.
Tempe, AZ
Wella color charm is a life saver! I bleach my own hair and their toners make my blonde, nearly perfect! Highly recommend this!