BY WELLA

Create long-lasting color with Wella Color Charm Liquid Permanent Hair Color. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenny A.
Passaic, NJ
Great toner, it helps even out my color after bleaching. The color gives me the perfect blonde and always has the best results for me. It easy to use and to apply. I will always use wella toners for my hair for sure!
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Love love love Wella! Great colors and easy to use. I typically have my hair done, but this time i needed a quick all over color and did it myself. I bought it at Sally’s and for under $10 i was able to get a great color! Lasts a long time and i have never had fading issues.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I love wella dye. It always applies really well and looks amazing. It definitely has a strong scent so if you are sensitive to smell it may not be for you. But for me, it will continue to hold its place in my bathroom cabinet
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
I love the Wella Color Charm line- from their colors to their toners, everything is great. I typically start with a level 9 or 10 as my natural color is around a 8 and dye from there. The 6N dark blonde is one of my go to shades for fall- it gives just enough color and depth around my root area to scream cold weather hurry up!
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a good color line to use at home. My husband actually does my color-we have 3 kids and I can’t afford to go to the salon every 6 weeks. It is easy to use and keeps the tone as expected. Sally’s has sales like buy two get one free which is nice since I have long thick hair and usually need 3 bottles.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I use this hair dye and this particular comor to dye my moms hair. I myself have black hair and use wella's dadkest black color. But this color has a beautiful golden tone and after discovering both well and ion I no longer color my hair at the salon. Highly recommended
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
When I had grey hair I would use wella quiet a bit I didn’t use this color specifically but I did use t14 & t18 and it was the perfect colors for my grey hair . It was a very true grey . I highly recommend wella and some purple shampoo.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
Wella is my go to brand for hair color and toner. The price point is great and the quality of the products are amazing. It's very beginner friendly and I always come out w/ the color I was expecting. I will definitely always go back to wella for my hair coloring needs.
Michele G.
I love the Wella brand for my hair dyeing needs. It's never harsh on my hair and there's a huge variety of colors for everyone! I love the dark blonde. It's perfect to add texture to my dark hair. The price is also hard to beat!
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
I have always used this brand of hair dye when I am doing my hair myself. The color comes out rich and shiny. I think it’s very easy to use. You mix it with developer and it’s ready to go. I will keep purchasing this brand.