BY WELLA

Brillance Leave In Balm For Long Colored Hair is ideal for longer hair this is enriched with diamond dust and leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable. The color is enhanced and the hair is protected. Size: 5.07 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Long hair Active ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, behentrimonium chloride, panthenol, quaternium-80, fragrance, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, propylparaben, glyoxylic acid, sodium hydroxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, sorbitol, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Katherine B.
Absolutely love this product! Leaves my hair so soft and repairs damage caused by chemical processes and by heat. I love using it before I curl my hair to add shine and moisture
Amanda A.
Smells fantastic and leaves your hair feeling silky smooth after styling. Love love this stuff and will forever have in my bathroom for after shower hair. Pairs well with it’s a ten. Very satisfied with Wella’s Brilliance line.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
I really like this leave in conditioner. It is light and smells fresh. I usually have to worry about my blonde hair looking greasy with a leave in conditioner- that is not the case here. On top of all of it, this leave in repairs damage and keeps my hair looking like a million bucks. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great mane!
Erica K.
Astoria, NY
I LOVE this leave in balm! I apply about 3 pumps to my hands and apt through my mid-lengths and ends and I'm all set! Not to mention, it smells amazing!!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
This product is amazing for every type of hair. This makes you feel like you just walked out of a salon. I highly recommend it