BY WELLA

Age Restore Damage Repai Shampoo For Coarse Hair restores suppleness to coarse mature hair. Revives mature hair leaving it smooth and supple. With karite. Features Design House - Wella Name - Age Restore Damage Repai Shampoo For Coarse Hair. Gender - Unisex. Type - Shampoo. Item Weight - 33.8 oz. see more...

jennifer j.
Florence, KY
Also my go to!! Love everything about this product, and a little goes a long way'!! You cant go wrong with any of this brands products
no ay como mi cabello así que le doy lo mejor de lo mejor...el es mi tarjeta de presentación y bueno necesito mantenerlo joven
Migdalia C.
Love this product!! need to keep my hair looking healthy and natural!! it shines!! Recommended already to family and friends..😉
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Restores ur hair like baby hair smooth and shinny must recommend to people with damage or thin hair u will love it
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Smells good, works amazing for mechanically or chemically damaged hair. I love this brand and it's products
Heba A.
For damaging care of coarse five stars hundred percent because it’s a good shampoo and from Loriell
Summer K.
Walla is a great company I like everything that I get from them hair care products and all
Ava W.
My mom used this for so long and it is a great product and would recommend for everyone
MÉLISSA S.
Gatineau, QC
Wella is my all time favourite shampoo brand. First of , this one smells sooooo good and, the big bottle last me for at least 3 months. I’ve been bleaching my hair lately to go on a lighter side and this really helps with my dry hair. Plus, even if , obviously, this cost more than a drugstore shampoo, this products is still really affordable and, you get a good quality product.