BY WELLA

Age Restore Damage Repai Shampoo For Coarse Hair restores suppleness to coarse mature hair. Revives mature hair leaving it smooth and supple. With karite. Features Design House - Wella Name - Age Restore Damage Repai Shampoo For Coarse Hair. Gender - Unisex. Type - Shampoo. Item Weight - 33.8 oz. see more...

Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love this brand so much. Wells is always dependable for my hair, and it fits my budget so well. I recommend at least trying this. It makes my hair feel very soft, and smooth. It doesn't leave my hair dry like most shampoos & smells wonderful.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this shampoo from Walgreens it was really very good my hair was very damaged it was great made my hair smooth and looked like it was full again I️ would buy it again was very satisfied with it
Allison L.
Richmond, VA
As someone who has colored my hair extensively in the past, the repair process has been one of ups and downs. WELLA is a great brand for this area of expertise. This product would be best for someone with dry hair that does not tend to get oily. The scent isn't very lasting which is a big con compared to other high end hair care brands, but aside from that- it gets the job done.
Kristina R.
I love Wella hair products! They seem to be the only brand that actually makes a difference with my hair. My hair is always shiny, soft and easy to brush. I highly recommend this shampoo, it restored my hair from the damage i have put on it
Nino N.
I used this shampoo approximately two years ago and I found it okay. I used it for 2-3 months, I have a long hair and I wanted to add some shine and volume to it. I used the shampoo with Wella conditioner and my hair became softer and shinier. I would recommend it long-haired women out there, who want to take good care of their hair.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
Que taaal? Bueno este producto de verdad me encantó en ese momento que lo utilicé. Aunque ya cambié mi shampoo este de verdad fue una herramienta muy eficaz en la historia de mi cabello, dejó de estar tan seco, más hidratado y brillante. De verdad lo reparó!
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Protects your hair 100% from heat and coloring and bleaching I love this shampoo bit makes my hair soft and feel light it also helps thicken my thin hair I recommend this so much it's pricey but a great buy
Erin A.
I like this shampoo for my fried colored hair better than my over the counter ones. I don't like the packaging as it's hard to pour even amount.
Samantha T.
Terre haute, IN
This is definitely ok new of my go to. My hair is always over worked and with this amazing stuff. I don't feel so bad when it feels healthy!
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
I have coarse hair and this product works great for me! I love that it doesn't lather as much. I received this as a gift from a friend.