BY WELLA

Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for coarse hair is a lightweight treatment that restores a healthy look to hair, leaving it with an instantly soft, irresistible touch. Size: 16.9 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types With silk extract Active ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-22, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Panthenol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-PEG-4 Dimethicone, Creatine, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Hydrolyzed Silk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
York, PA
I got a whole wella gift basket and this was my favorite product out of them all. I am not sure if I would buy it again just because other products work pretty similar and just aren't as expensive also it is harder for me to find wella products in store.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Cannot live without this moisturizing treatment. I style my hair a lot from curling to straightening to blow drying. My hair definitely need some tender loving care at least once a week. I would definitely purchase this product again in a heartbeat.
Cody W.
Chester, PA
Nice moisture treatment leaves hair silky moisturized and soft great texture and smell and it is a nice price point for the results it’s a luxury product so it comes with a nice reasonable price tag
Lauren G.
New Roads, LA
It only does it add moisture back to my dry stands, it smells great, and no tangles! Works great! Only brand I will use! My favorite salon already stocks this!
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
I have course curly hair and it gets frizzy easily, I enjoy using this conditioner because it makes my hair feel smooth and silky even when I straighten it
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
This treatment mask from well is great to put in your hair between chemical hair services to give it its life back. It smells great and it's inexpensive.
Leticia S.
Richmond Heights
My hair LOVES this mask (I mean REALLY). It gets so hydrated and silken. It’s a really good option for the ones who has dry hair.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Very great to use after you've done any coloring or toning !! Product is well priced for it great quality overall.
Viktoria B.
oMG! This is amazing! It makes my hair feel soft and i have the feeling they got all the moisture they need!!!
C H.
Warwick, RI
I really like this product allot and think it did great things for the dry and don't lower half of my long hair