Wella 10.1 oz Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse uploaded by Ruth D.

BY WELLA

Curl Enhancing Mousse - Hold Level 2Boost the energy of your curls with irresistible definition and virtually frizz-free shine. Apply a small amount of creamy mousse to damp hair. Comb through and diffuse to create curly shapes. Or, throw your head forward, apply, and dry with an anti-gravity technique. see more...

Lilianne R.
I absolutely love this stuff it adds bounce & shines to my curls it also tamed my curls kept them frizz free. smells amazing the mousse feels light and fluffy once on the palm of your hand make sure to spread it out evenly. works well air dry but is amazing for diffusing
Alexandra B.
I've tried using several curl enhancing mousses and they've never made my curls as defined as this mousse. It smells amazing and it doesn't get crunchy like gels would. It's very easy to use too! I use it by flipping my head over and scrunching my hair! I would highly recommend this product!!!
Mariela R.
London, ON
I love this product. It shapes my curls perfectly and they look so soft. The smell is so good and the effect last almost all day. Something difficult to find in other products. I will definitely keep using it.
Wendy L.
Tucson, AZ
I really enjoy this product! It is perfect if you want a really frizz free shine, but you have to be careful and don't apply to much product because it's going to leave your hair kinda hard
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a great product. It doesn't way my hair down. It smells really good. Before this I've never heard of it but I gave it a try and I wasn't sorry. Loved it.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Totally love this mousse and how it works well on my hair,elastic energy curl enhancing mousse and it smell great I like the bounce that it gives my hair....and it has frizz-free shine...
Kiah P.
La mesa, CA
Love this product! I have extremely curly hair! When using this product it really brings out the curls in my hair. Becomes very defined and great! Love it! also has an amazing bounce to it! can't live without it!!
kimberly d.
Huguenot, NY
This is such a great product. Definitely worth giving it a try. It leaves your hair frizz free too which is a huge PLUS. I use it every time I style my hair, so everyday. Nothing I can find worth changing about this item.
Jessica V.
San Pedro, CA
Love this! Just make sure you go easy on the product, or else you'll get crunchy curls!a little goes a long way,totes worth the cost.plus it smells greatđź’–
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I've tried so many different mousses but none of them have shaped my curls like this one this was a really good product  I'm so glad I tried it out
Tatyana H.
Clearwater
Would this product not weigh hair down? Would it help define shoulder length curls?