Wella 10.1 oz Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse

by Wella

Curl Enhancing Mousse - Hold Level 2Boost the energy of your curls with irresistible definition and virtually frizz-free shine. Apply a small amount of creamy mousse to damp hair. Comb through and diffuse to create curly shapes. Or, throw your head forward, apply, and dry with an anti-gravity technique.

Would this product not weigh hair down? Would it help define shoulder length curls?
Start your review of Wella 10.1 oz Elastic Energy Curl Enhancing Mousse!
esse mousse para cabelos é incrível, tinha o costume de usar, ele da uma otima definição para quem tem cabelos cacheados.
Beirut
Good product, give your curl a beautiful shape and it's a long lasting product , but I think you can find a better one
Totally love this mousse and how it works on my hair and it has a good smell so love it and plus is frizz free
Spring Hill, FL
I love the Wella line. Inexpensive but feels like salon quality. I also love the scent it leaves on my hair.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great for curly hair kept frizz away and I will finish this and definitely buy another one! Good value x
bayonne
Buena fijación a los rizos sin poner el cabello duro, me encanta el olor y la buena aplicación que tiene.
Este moose es excelente para darle forma a mis rulos de forma natural y que queden sueltos y formados
Antigonish , NS
Absolutely love this mousse ! It gives you nice soft curls that holds for the hole day!