Well Traveled Living Fire Sense Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater - WELL TRAVELED IMPORTS, INC.

BY WELL TRAVELED LIVING

Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, the Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater from Fire Sense is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU s. Constructed of #304 commercial grade stainless steel and mocha powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design. Features: 46,000 BTU s Commercial grade #304 stainless steel tank housing top and base Powder coated mocha finish Reliable Piezo igniter Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED Safety auto shut off tilt valve Wide base for stability Wheel assembly included Patented aluminum reflector hood Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 89" Height, Weight: 50 lbs Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 36" H, Weight: 52 lbs. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank?...5 Answers
  • I so Need to get one of those. 2 Answers
  • I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? Wha...3 Answers
Rachael W.
This is the best product I've bought! Such a great investment and i do not regret buying this! It not only looks classy and nice but it keeps everyone warm especially when we are all spread out everywhere. Highly recommend!
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Romina L.
México
La verdad una de las mejores compras, sirven para las reuniones afuera de tu casa, en tiempo de frío son un gran apoyo para estar agusto.
Karen F.
Tracadie-Sheila, NB
These heater are unbelievable ! I love them being outide of restaurants when the fall hits !
Mesha T.
Saw these a lot on my honeymoon in Niagara falls, they are so warm work amazing!
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
Perfect for those cool nights on your patio. They heat such a large radius!
Mary M.
Whitby, ON
My friend has this in her backyard and is fantastic! It keeps you so warm!!
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank? If so, how many ours of use can you get out of one tank?
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? What do you use for them?
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
I so Need to get one of those.
gabriela D.
Are this expensive I need one
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can someone buy me one I'm cold?