Well Traveled Living Fire Sense Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater - WELL TRAVELED IMPORTS, INC.

BY WELL TRAVELED LIVING

Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, the Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater from Fire Sense is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU s. Constructed of #304 commercial grade stainless steel and mocha powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design. Features: 46,000 BTU s Commercial grade #304 stainless steel tank housing top and base Powder coated mocha finish Reliable Piezo igniter Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED Safety auto shut off tilt valve Wide base for stability Wheel assembly included Patented aluminum reflector hood Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 89" Height, Weight: 50 lbs Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 36" H, Weight: 52 lbs. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank?...5 Answers
  • I so Need to get one of those. 2 Answers
  • I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? Wha...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Yous to work at Walmart and I saw these so much and I see these all the time.. I love these things they don't work though unless it's a small patio
Veronica P.
I have like three of these and they work alright. The heat is not so much but it does work plus it is kind of a nice thing to have just in case.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
A friend had 2 of these at her party and I fell in Love. I couldn't believe how much heat radiated off them.I'm renting some for my next party
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is so nice for our deck upstate ny doesn't always have the warmest nights but turn this on and we can hang out on the deck longer
McKinley R.
Delaware, OH
These heaters are awesome! We go camping all the time and we take this with us and set outside our camper! They put off a lot of heat.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
These work so well! I use these for outdoor parties in the spring and winter in a tent and they totally warm up the whole place.
Estefania C.
Atwater, CA
These work so well when gathering with friends and family while having a party or just family time its keeps you very warm.
Meagan S.
This outdoor heater is great for outdoor parties on a chilly fall night. They put off a good amount of heat and work great!
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
This product is nice for those breezy nights where you are having a bbq. A couple of these will make it look really fancy
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Love using this item outside on my patio so I can use the outside on cooler nights also love how much heat it putts off.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank? If so, how many ours of use can you get out of one tank?
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? What do you use for them?
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
I so Need to get one of those.
Gabriela D.
Are this expensive I need one
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can someone buy me one I'm cold?