Well Traveled Living Fire Sense Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater - WELL TRAVELED IMPORTS, INC.

BY WELL TRAVELED LIVING

Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, the Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater from Fire Sense is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU s. Constructed of #304 commercial grade stainless steel and mocha powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design. Features: 46,000 BTU s Commercial grade #304 stainless steel tank housing top and base Powder coated mocha finish Reliable Piezo igniter Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED Safety auto shut off tilt valve Wide base for stability Wheel assembly included Patented aluminum reflector hood Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 89" Height, Weight: 50 lbs Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 36" H, Weight: 52 lbs. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank?...5 Answers
  • I so Need to get one of those. 2 Answers
  • I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? Wha...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
These things are so amazing. I love to be outside at night especially when the nights get cooler but I hate freezing so these are great to give off just enough heat to where you stay comfortable and warm
Valery M.
Love these space heaters we actually have these where I work and they are very easy to work and move. Best for patio days as a server so you are not freezing!
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
I don't have one of these but I have several friends who do and I love it they use them a lot especially in the fall and winter the heat it throws is great!
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
Good heater awesome for parties it does do the work gets the place warm. The downfall is a very been very high children should not be around there at all
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This is the best outdoor heater I've ever had. It's very elegant and easy to use. It Perfect for cold nights, the best investment I've had in a while.
Yanira C.
Para estos tiempos donde se hacerca el frio me gustan mucho porq aportan calorcito y así podemos pasar más tiempo platicando en familia en el patio.
Estefania C.
I love this it works fine over the winter. It gets really hot they are exellent for the winter season. For a family together outside to get you warm.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
We have a heated pool and we keep it open until late September so outside heaters are a must for late summer swims since it can get pretty chilly.
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
You wouldn't believe how hot these things are by looking at them!
they're perfect for the winter time of year to have outside, so it's a great buy!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Every time I go out for dinner or something they have this outside and it's a life saver when its cold outside and we are living the winter season
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank? If so, how many ours of use can you get out of one tank?
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? What do you use for them?
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
I so Need to get one of those.
Gabriela D.
Are this expensive I need one
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can someone buy me one I'm cold?