Well Traveled Living Fire Sense Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater - WELL TRAVELED IMPORTS, INC.

BY WELL TRAVELED LIVING

Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, the Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater from Fire Sense is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU s. Constructed of #304 commercial grade stainless steel and mocha powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design. Features: 46,000 BTU s Commercial grade #304 stainless steel tank housing top and base Powder coated mocha finish Reliable Piezo igniter Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED Safety auto shut off tilt valve Wide base for stability Wheel assembly included Patented aluminum reflector hood Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 89" Height, Weight: 50 lbs Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 36" H, Weight: 52 lbs. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank?...5 Answers
  • I so Need to get one of those. 2 Answers
  • I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? Wha...3 Answers
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
We have one of these at my parents house, good for when we're having a party and its a little bit chilly out. A tad bit expensive but it's huge and it works well so I wouldn't expect more
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Great space heaters! Have used them in many backyards & small outdoor events! Easy to use. I love these heaters! Haven't disappointed yet! Definitely get what you pay for!! Would be my #1 choice in heaters!
Bethany M.
Brandon, Ms
We have one of these at my job and it is the only heat source during 30 degree temps. It is a lifesaver for me as well as a good heating tool for cookouts and outdoor gatherings. It does use a great deal of propane on high temp setting.
Sarahi O.
Phoenix, AZ
This heaters omg they are perfect, during winter me and my family love to sepend the day outdoors specially fridays nights when all my family get together for BBQ :)
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
These patio heaters are great. I've been to several restaurants that use these in the colder months and it really heats the outdoor areas as long as it's not windy.
sasha s.
These are awesome I don't own one but I've been lots of places were they have them and you can have a outdoor Gathering even if it's chilly and keep everyone warm
Christina P.
Perfect for those cold night you want to sit out on the patio with friends and families or when your hosting an event. the heat is only within a small vanity of the heater but they work great.
Roxy A.
This patio heater is amazing my family used it during the holidays when we did bonfires. It covers a large area and you can stand or sir really close to it without the heat being overwhelming
Mary T.
The heat radiation radius spans out pretty far. We got it on sale at home depot. It was a great buy. Beware if a strong wind comes by as it will knock it right over causing potential damage and or injury.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I actually own two of this heater and they come very handy when you're having family over or a party. This keeps all your friends warm. This are great to have for any occasion
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank? If so, how many ours of use can you get out of one tank?
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? What do you use for them?
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
I so Need to get one of those.
Gabriela D.
Are this expensive I need one
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can someone buy me one I'm cold?