Well Traveled Living Fire Sense Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater - WELL TRAVELED IMPORTS, INC.

BY WELL TRAVELED LIVING

Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater Bringing outdoor heating fashion to a higher level, the Mocha and Stainless Steel Commercial Patio Heater from Fire Sense is the most powerful and fashionable patio heater on the market, with an output of an amazing 46,000 BTU s. Constructed of #304 commercial grade stainless steel and mocha powder coated steel, this heavy duty unit features a Piezo ignition system and wide base for increased stability. This superior patio heater is perfect for the serious outdoor entertainer who appreciates fashionable design. Features: 46,000 BTU s Commercial grade #304 stainless steel tank housing top and base Powder coated mocha finish Reliable Piezo igniter Durable stainless steel burners & double mantle heating grid Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank - NOT INCLUDED Safety auto shut off tilt valve Wide base for stability Wheel assembly included Patented aluminum reflector hood Assembled Dimensions: 18" Base, 33" 5 Pc. Hood and 89" Height, Weight: 50 lbs Carton Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 36" H, Weight: 52 lbs. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank?...5 Answers
  • I so Need to get one of those. 2 Answers
  • I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? Wha...3 Answers
PiecesOf C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Both my dad and my cousin have these heaters. I was there when they purchased them for home for home delivery. I’m a former hotel designer so they wanted my opinion because I’ve had to specify outdoor heaters for pools, spa’s and outdoor dining areas for restaurants/bars or roof top lounges.

Since I have to follow US Building codes, FDA laws, among many more, I have to specify commercial products. I have to say these heaters are very close and they’re at a reasonable price. Sometimes the commercial ones can be a pain to light and move. I didn’t find that to be true with these. Even my mother figured out how to light it on her first attempt without asking for help! It was a huge deal bc she is the most technically challenged person EVER. I swear I’m adopted.

Anyways, this gives off great amount of heat and good radius of heat. The height can be adjusted so that if your sitting down or standing up. Has a very pretty copper or bronze finish that is weather resistant to it won’t fade or tarnish. However, I don’t recommend leaving it directly in sunlight, when not being used. A. It’s metal and regardless of temperature, metal still gets hot. So when you go to use it & try to move it, it can still burn your hand. Trust me from experience. Yeah ouch! B. It’s like a car or bike, you want to protect it. Keep it nice to last longer. C. Remember there’s gas in there so cover it up is just being save. Not that it’s going to combust or anything - this in not a Die Hard movie but safety measures should be used especially if you have young children and pets.

I highly recommend for fall, winter and even chilly spring nights. (I want some but I don’t have a patio in my backyard. My next house for sure!)
Cayce H.
Louisville , KY
The only con is how freaking heavy this thing is. It’s very very difficult to move but of course something that gets this hot and powerful shouldn’t be easily knocked over. It puts off so much heat and has lasted us about 5 years so far.
Miranda M.
very big and powerful. gives off a lot of heat and is perfect for entertaining outside on cold nights. i think these are definitely worth it if you live somewhere that is cold often. I'd say it's good to heat up around 5 people, maybe a few kids too
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This thing is huge and heavy but so worth it. I love how it has stayed so sturdy for so long. I have had mine for a bout three years now and it is still in amazing condition. It is perfect for those fall nights when there is a nip in the air. Honestly it is great for every season!
Marcia L.
Broken Arrow, OK
We've had ours for 4 years. No rusting. I wish the wheels swiveled for easier movement across the patio. Light enough weight that any adult can move it around. Great heat source for about 3-4 people standing near it.
Ang B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
These hearers are amazing! My parents have them in our backyard and when I come home during winter break from college I host s'mores night with my friends. They provide that extra bit of heat for us to feel cozy when the fire pit isn't enough. I've used them during the summer at beach house for those chilly nights. I love being able to use them during any season.
Sandra T.
I love this product! I believe I purchased at home goods at a steal of a price. I organize many events throughout the year and this has been a lifesaver for those cold nights. It has a beautiful design, it looks good with any party decor. I can easily move it from one place to another with the wheels. Also it's easy to use. Anyone can use it. I used to use those plug in ones that light up a lot. They worked but they were inconvenient
Andrea B.
La Vista, NE
I used to work at Lowes and we sold these all the time. Customers love them and in the 4 years I worked there I think we only had 1 come back that didn't work the way they expected. I always wanted one but at $100-$199 dollars a piece I just never spent enough time outside in the cooler weather to warrant the cost.
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Super adorable and makes porch living a breeze during winter! So happy we got this! These can run up to pretty hefty prices but for the quality you get, this is a great price. I would recommend to anyone who has a porch they wish they could enjoy year round.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
This patio heater is great! We use it on cool fall nights and it truly does heat well! I believe I have seen them recently at Walmart for 99.00. I would recommend this is anyone that spends time outside in the fall weather.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Can anyone tell me if this heater runs on a propane tank? If so, how many ours of use can you get out of one tank?
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I saw these a few years back, where can you get them? What do you use for them?
Alma P.
Moses Lake, WA
I so Need to get one of those.
Gabriela D.
Are this expensive I need one
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can someone buy me one I'm cold?