BY WELL-KEPT

A packette of 15 towelettes to keep personal tech devices clean, resulting in fresh, clear skin. Well-Kept Screen Cleansing Towelettes are a smart solution to keeping personal tech devices clean and smudge-free, promoting fresh, clear, healthy-looking skin. These low lint cloths are a preferred product for estheticians and makeup artists around the world helping remove oil and makeup from cell phones, keyboards, and other devices that tend to cause acne or blemishes. Safe for a variety of devices, each packette features a resealable closure to keep towelettes from over-drying. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Three patterns give back: The "Drive" pattern honors Steve Dezember, John McNeeley, and others battling ALS. The art for this design was created by Steve who drives over a canvas with his wheelchair. A portion of the proceeds from this pack will be donated to ALS awareness. The "Frank" pattern is named after an outstanding soldier and friend, and dedicated to all the men and women serving our country. This pattern is used as a fundraiser for FRG's (family readiness groups) in the military. The "Karogoto" pattern is named after Karogoto, Kenya. A portion of the proceeds from the pattern will be donated to the community in Kenya for business start-up education and seed funding for entrepreneurs. To date, this pattern has funded over 100 women for business education in Kenya. see more...

Katie G.
Bend, OR
I always have a pack of these in my purse. They're basically just big alcohol wipes... but we always used those in the hospital to clean our phones! So it's perfect.
This will get all of your makeup and sweat and whatever else off of your phone. Let it air dry. Brand new.
Tayla M.
Goodlettsville, TN
I originally just added these to my bag to be get the vin rouge gift but now I can't live without them! They are so cute to take with me for my glasses and I keep a set on my vanity for my mirror!
Brandy G.
I love these. I love the cute packaging and they come in several different designs. They are great to clean your phone. I keep them in my work bag and near by bed to remind myself to clean my phone often! They are great!
Maggie C.
Birmingham, AL
I have seen a lot of my friends with this product and decided I needed to try it. I like the easy accessible packing and the price!