Well & Good Dog Eye Wipes, Pack of 100 wipes uploaded by Maryna Z.

BY WELL & GOOD

Well & Good Dog Eye Wipes, Pack of 100 wipes see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Ehhh.... My Cocker Spaniel gets really dark tear stains, so I decided to try these wipes. They small okay, but I don't have much success with them cleaning his tear stains. I'll try something else after I'm done using these.
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
We love this wipes.
My pug often has an allergy and my eyes become wet. These wipes are good for wiping the eyes and hair under the eyes. Traces of tears on the fur is not visible. It is also good to wipe the crease over the nose.I recommend these wipes.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
They work fine and are compact enough to pack when traveling but I didn't find that they work any better than regular wipes. They were definitely more expensive than regular wipes, and I didn't notice a difference. I stopped using them because it was just easier to use my fingers to clean my dogs eyes. I wouldn't recommend.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I am very glad I started purchasing these wipes. One of my dogs has allergies and as a result gets a lot of gunk built up in his eyes. These eye wipes are affordable and they are very effective at cleaning my pups eyes without irritating them. Will continue buying these and would definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , Nv
You know at first when I first purchased this for my dog I was excited to use because I was hoping it worked! But it was very disappointing because i did not notice any difference in my dogs eyes so would not recommend
Liz T.
It worked well in that it wiped away the gunk from my dog's eyes without irritating his eyes.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where can you purchase these wipes for at a reasonable price?