BY WELL BEGINNINGS #40 in Training Pants

Protection with Comfort Soft stretchy refastenable sides move with your active toddler 1 Cottony soft materials and gentle hypoallergenic liner with vitamin E and aloe 3 Customized protection for girls, protecting her from leaks 5 Graphics fade when wet 4 Fits 38 lbs over Customized protection for girls protects your little explorer from leaks. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I absolutely love these! They are a great value and actually work. My baby has never woken up with set clothes while wearing these and they hold wonderfully. She also loves the My Little Pony designs! I've never had any issues with her breaking out with these like she does with the Easy Ups or Pull Ups.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
My daughter did not like these, they felt like a piece of paper to wear, not the normal smooth and comfy diaper/training pants feel, they leaked really bad even with just a very small amount. I would not recommend these.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.