BY WALGREENS

• Deep-Cleansing
  • Clears Dirt & Oil that Clogs Pores
  • Compare to Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleansers*

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium EDTA, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose

Usage: Wet face. Pump a small amount of cleanser onto wet hands. Work into a rich lather and massage over face. Rinse thoroughly.

Jolissa V.
I love charcoal washes and cleansers! I think that Walgreens brand is just as good as high end brands just more affordable! It’s very gentle on the skin and leave my skin refreshed! Love it, smell is not bad either.
Shannon F.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this face wash. It’s almost half the price of the brand name and the ingredients are identical. I checked the labels. Truthfully I am not resilient on washing my face but I noticed when I do use this face wash consistently my face seems to shine a little more than usual .
Sara P.
USA
Works just as well if not better than the leading name brand for a fraction of the price! Plus with it being a walgreens product it almost always come with bonus points for using your walgreens card!
Melissa H.
Brooklyn
This face wash works really well when I had a long week and just in need of a double cleanse I would use this one right before bed and it cleaned all my pores and dirt and oil from my pores. I use this once a week to really clean all the dirt and oil from my face! This product is definitely affordable and can be found at your local pharmacy or store.
Rosa B.
Broadway
This charcoal wash worked great and it made my face softer after using it . It was a little pricey but it was worth it . It did meet my expectations and I wasn’t disappointed at all with the results .
Rocky🌺 M.
Marquette
For being a Walgreens brand, I would say the quality is okay but personally I’m willing to spend the extra few cents and buy the name brand, only because the way this face wash left my face feeling just didn’t sit well with me.
Amy J.
Rochester
I love Walgreens, it’s nice that there are still drug stores out there and not everything has been taken over by big box stores! Plus they have great products for trouble skin like mine!
Ashley W.
Belleville
I like this product but felt like it dried out my skin, i have trouble with products making my skin feel tight and dry. Smells great but didn’t work well for me.
Naya R.
Orlando
It works the same way as the Biore charcoal wash. It’s so cool on the skin and does not give me any rashes even though I have sensitive skin
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Makes your face nice and clean. This is the store brand but it works very well. I use it one a week for a deep cleaning.