Well at Walgreens 24-Hour Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, 120 Metered Spray, .54 oz

BY WALGREENS #10 in Allergy & Sinus

table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 style=width:6.25in td style=height:24.0pt Allergy Symptom Reliever Nasal Spray Non-Drowsy 24-Hour Allergy Relief of: Nasal Congestion Runny Nose Itchy Nose Sneezing Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray, USP helps relieve a broad range ofsymptoms that can be triggered by allergens like pollen, mold, dust or pet dander. Treats nasal symptoms caused by: Outdoor allergens Animal allergens Indoor allergens 120 Metered Sprays -0.54 fl oz Well at Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended Full Prescription Strength Compare to Flonase Allergy Relief Active Ingredients Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P, distributer of Flonase; see more...

April D.
Scott Afb, IL
I think it works really well for an over the counter non brand nasal spray. It helps with my allergies that flare up yearly. Is at a better price point than the original. The actual sprayer, mists the way it’s supposed to. It isn’t as strong as my prescription one but in a pinch it works.
Hailey L.
I love and die by nasal pray. I use it during allergy season and it definitely helps ease my cold symptoms. I use it 24/7 when I have a cold. I give it to my family when my family is sick too. This is very effective. I would recommend it
Janine L.
Troy, MI
I was a little leery about trying the off brand at first because I have really bad allergies but I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It is just as well as the name brand and it is a lot cheaper. I will never buy the other brand again because this one works just as well.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
My husband and I love this product. It is the same as the name brand but much more reasonably priced. We both use it through the winter season and it keeps our sinuses clean and ready to go! Easy to find.
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
i have a blood issue that causes me to have bloody noses often all year round. about 11yrs ago a dr told me to use this along with my medicine and it work wonders for me and my 2 older kids
Abby A.
Ringgold
It really unclogged my nose and when I’m sick it really helps with a faster more comfortable recovery it cuts recommend recovery in half meaning when the doctor say I have x amount of time until I feel better when using this I feel better and ready to go back to school/work in half the time!
Kahreemah R.
Orlando , FL
Great product and super easy to use. It compat s great to Flonase and pretty much works the same. It clears up congestion in the nose and I would say pricing is affordable. I purchased this item at my local Walgreens.  I would deffinitely buy this product again.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
Generic for Flonase and works great! It is also reasonably priced at Walgreens and they have sales and opportunities to get additional points through them.
Lindsey A.
Marana , AZ
This is my go to medication during allergy season. It’s much more affordable than the name brand and equally as effective. It works just As good as anything else I’ve tried but I love how fast I get results with the nasal spray I will be purchasing this again
Ashley +.
Newberg
This was a good product, worked as well as Flonase. After a few months, it did cause me to get pretty bad bloody noses but using normal saline spray along with this product helped with the bloody noses. Would buy again and recommend to others as well.