Weleda: Wild Rose Spray Deodorant, 3.4 oz uploaded by Svetlana M.Weleda: Wild Rose Spray Deodorant, 3.4 oz uploaded by Evatjuhh v.Weleda: Wild Rose Spray Deodorant, 3.4 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY WELEDA

Organic rose leaf extract has mildly astringent properties that refresh and tone your skin while cleansing away impurities. with no risky antiperspirants such as aluminum salts, your body’s natural detoxification process is supported while bacteria that cause unpleasant odors are neutralized. every spray throughout your day makes you feel as fresh and smell as beautiful as a wild rose. see more...

Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I wanted to love this, I really did. I'm a fan of Weleda products usually and I use cruelty free products exclusively, so I've been looking for a good cruelty free spray deodorant. The packaging of this product is beautiful, looks like an expensive perfume bottle. The spray dispenser is great, easy to use and sprays just the right amount of product. The product itself however didn't meet my high expectations. The weather is getting hotter here in Colorado and I expect my deodorant to keep me sweat-free for at least a few hours. This one only worked for maybe one hour, quite a bit less than my previous deodorant. The scent isn't anywhere as pleasant as I expected. Instead of smelling floral, it smelled rather grassy and chemically. I hear the citrus version of this deodorant is MUCH better, so I might try it next. In conclusion, the product wasn't very effective and the scent wasn't very pleasant but I do love the packaging and the functionality of the spray.
Linda M.
Barstow, CA
Review for: Wild Rose more...
I’m trying to get rid of toxic deodorants when I can. I found this at Trader Joe’s and decided to give it a go...I love it. Smells wonderful, and doesn’t leave a sticky, pasty residue on my skin. Just give it a minute or two to dry after you put it on. It’s a deodorant, NOT an antiperspirant. So don’t expect it to keep you dry, but DO expect it to smell amazing.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Wild Rose more...
This was my first purchase of a deodorant that wasn’t from a drug store. I love the smell of Roses. It smells so pretty! It’s not that sickening, perfumey odor either. It does smell of the actual rose. However since I purchased this, I’ve found 2 other deodorants that I like & coincidentally they both mix well this. So what I’ve done is use this as a body deodorant spray (don’t spray open areas) I spray areas that may sweat like back of my knees, under my boobs, well you get the picture, with this.. and use the other deodorants specifically for my armpits. Ooh they blend fantastic together!!!
Sonia L.
My favorite spray deodorant. It works well and smells great. You can also use it as a body spray or on your hair. One of the few deodorants that doesn't affect my sensitive skin. Works best in the winter, or when under low activity. But I still use it and actually prefer the scent and spray in the summer.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this on my vanity because it's so pretty it doesn't need to be hidden away. I love this spray deodorant. It smells like roses, strong roses. This works great for me, but might not for everyone. It's worth trying. Give your body time to adjust to this formula, is my suggestion.
Laila O.
Brooklyn, NY
This actually works. It docent last terribly long as a brand like dove or secret, but for an all natural brand this is THE BEST, hands down, and i have trie them all as someone with hyperhydrosis. It works perfectly in cooler months, but in hot months you'll sweat through it and begin to smell, so its good to keep in your bag for a little reapplication.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The smell is wonderful and it does work--as long as you reapply every time that you sweat. I am a stage performer and I've been looking for a natural deodorant option. While this product does work temporarily, I found that I would start smelling if I did not continuously reapply. Not a really big deal, but I've found a better alternative since trying this.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Wild Rose more...
Ive always had issues with most deodorants as they would leave my skin irritated, raw, red and itching. I switched to the Weleda deos and have never looked back. They keep me clean smelling, odor free, no more itching or irritation.

I love that I can use this and feel good about it being all natural ingredients. I do find the rose doesn't work as well at keeping odor away than the Sage. The Sage one is amazing so now I stick to that one.
Austin B.
Durham, NC
My FAVORITE deodorant of all time. All of the scents are fantastic and earthy. The best thing is that these are much better for your skin than many other brands and I can feel good about applying this product. It lasts ALL day and is not overpowering at all. Keeps you feeling fresh and balanced all day. 🌱😌
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
This is one of many natural deodorants I've tried that actually works for me. I love the Rose scent and I only have to apply it twice daily. The only downside to this is if you just shave your armpits and then spray, it burns!

Amazon