Weleda: Wild Rose Spray Deodorant, 3.4 oz uploaded by Evatjuhh v.Weleda: Wild Rose Spray Deodorant, 3.4 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY WELEDA

Organic rose leaf extract has mildly astringent properties that refresh and tone your skin while cleansing away impurities. with no risky antiperspirants such as aluminum salts, your body’s natural detoxification process is supported while bacteria that cause unpleasant odors are neutralized. every spray throughout your day makes you feel as fresh and smell as beautiful as a wild rose. see more...

Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Wild Rose more...
Ive always had issues with most deodorants as they would leave my skin irritated, raw, red and itching. I switched to the Weleda deos and have never looked back. They keep me clean smelling, odor free, no more itching or irritation.

I love that I can use this and feel good about it being all natural ingredients. I do find the rose doesn't work as well at keeping odor away than the Sage. The Sage one is amazing so now I stick to that one.
Sonia L.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite spray deodorant. It works well and smells great. You can also use it as a body spray or on your hair. One of the few deodorants that doesn't affect my sensitive skin. Works best in the winter, or when under low activity. But I still use it and actually prefer the scent and spray in the summer.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this on my vanity because it's so pretty it doesn't need to be hidden away. I love this spray deodorant. It smells like roses, strong roses. This works great for me, but might not for everyone. It's worth trying. Give your body time to adjust to this formula, is my suggestion.
Laila O.
Brooklyn, NY
This actually works. It docent last terribly long as a brand like dove or secret, but for an all natural brand this is THE BEST, hands down, and i have trie them all as someone with hyperhydrosis. It works perfectly in cooler months, but in hot months you'll sweat through it and begin to smell, so its good to keep in your bag for a little reapplication.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
This is one of many natural deodorants I've tried that actually works for me. I love the Rose scent and I only have to apply it twice daily. The only downside to this is if you just shave your armpits and then spray, it burns!
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The smell is wonderful and it does work--as long as you reapply every time that you sweat. I am a stage performer and I've been looking for a natural deodorant option. While this product does work temporarily, I found that I would start smelling if I did not continuously reapply. Not a really big deal, but I've found a better alternative since trying this.
Austin B.
Durham, NC
My FAVORITE deodorant of all time. All of the scents are fantastic and earthy. The best thing is that these are much better for your skin than many other brands and I can feel good about applying this product. It lasts ALL day and is not overpowering at all. Keeps you feeling fresh and balanced all day. 🌱😌
Cassandra S.
My husband and I both use the sage deodorant, and it works better than any other deodorant either of us have ever used, he used to come home smelling quite strongly of sweat, but using this he smells pleasant all day!
Angelica G.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a more natural approach to smelliness, does not really help with wetness, but not big issue for me. Can sting with freshly shaven pits. I got the sage one, smelled like gin and tonic--my fav cocktail.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
This smells really great. It smells really refreshing, and the scent smells lasts longer. I always get this as it acts both as a perfume and deodorant.