BY WELEDA

New and Improved Softens Fine Lines This rejuvenating fragrance-free cream with organic rose mosqueta seed oil  and orpine strengthens and protects the delicate eye area. Softens first lines around the eyes Reduces puffiness  Encounters the first signs of aging  Dermatologically tested Ophthalmologist approved, including with contact lenses ; see more...

Elizabeth P.
Syracuse
This ethical, organic eye cream is a dream. You need the tiniest little dot morning and night. This tube is tiny but might and week last you a long time! I will never use other brands. Weleda is the way to go. It helps me wake up!
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
This wild rose smoothing eye cream by Weleda is a really good eye cream. It has a texture that makes it glide smoothly around the eye area but I felt that it wasn't moisturizing  enough and used this as a day cream and it worked perfectly well that way and it does smooth out the eye area as it claims. However it will not work for someone that has a lot of wrinkles around the eyes. It didn't cause any irritation or anything of that sort around my eye area. I really enjoyed using this product. I will repurchase in the future.
Willow M.
Weleda is one of my favorite companies. I have tried many of their products. I alternate between this one and the pomegranate eye cream. It is really moisturizing and smells great. I love that they are all natural.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I have been using this for a couple of months and it works great. Does not irritate your eyes and feels very good and smooth. I believe it helps my dark circles from lack of rest and makes my eye area really healthy.
Maria T.
Love most Weleda products and this eye cream is no exception. Fragrance free and super soothing. Highly recommend!
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
Leave your eye so smooth. love the smell and it does not irritate your sensitive skin. love this product
Marya G.
Great under eye cream. Recommend it. It's smooth, smells nice, is ethical, and is overall a great product. Added perk, all the fragrances used in it come from essential oils.
Kelcey E.
Vista, California
I liked this product I had a sample and it felt nice on my skin but I didn't see much of a difference