BY WELEDA

New and Improved Dry Skin Softens Fine Lines Certified Natural Facial Care For dry skin, this rich rejuvenating day cream with organic rosehip seed oil helps to stimulate your skin s natural renewal process to soften fine lines and counter the first signs of aging. With renewed elasticity your skin feels nourished and soft, and your senses harmonized with the delicate fragrance of fresh organic roses. Smoothes away fine lines Helps to renew elasticity Provides lasting nourishment for dry skin Dermatologically tested Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils see more...

• I have oil skin, Will this product still be helpful? 1 Answers
Heather
Weleda's wild rose line smells just like real bouquet. I'm sensitive to scent, so the Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream was too strong for me. The texture of the cream was greasy and it didn't seem to fully absorb into my skin. After trying it for a few weeks and noticing only a slight increase in hydration (no smoothing), I moved on to a different product.
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
BEST EVER!!! I have sensitive skin and all of Weledas products are fabulous. This product in particular is just yummy. I love Rose scents and this day cream is a favorite of mine. I feel fresh and perfectly moisturized. I keep this in my beauty supplies at all time and highly suggest!
Influenster M.
Weleda is one of my favorite brands in the world (love that German wholesomeness) and this scent of wild rose is heavenly.

I wouldn't say it necessarily has smoothed out my skin but it is noticeably softer as long as I keep up using it.
Denby S.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this daily on my face, sometimes twice a day! It is the most amazing product for my age group!
Purchased at Village Health in Tampa, FL.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca
This cream is feels very light and silky.. You can find it at my favorite store Target..
Sandra M.
A beautiful cream that absorbs well into the skin, doesn't feel greasy, and it works great as a base under makeup. It smells wonderful, I'd recommend it to others.
Natalie R.
I've been using this for over five years now. It's lovely. Smells beautiful and makes your skin feel smooth and hydrated. Absorbs quickly too.
Johanna S.
Tübingen
This cream is really good! Its sent is mild, but still nice and it leaves the skin moisturized and smooth.
Corey U.
Science Hill, KY
I have oil skin, Will this product still be helpful?

Target