Weleda Wild Rose Cream Bath 100ml

Weleda's silky Wild Rose Cream Bath; with precious organic musk rose oil nourishes and pampers the skin, while gentle jojoba and olive oil help to prevent the skin from drying out. The delicate fragrance of essential rose oil harmonises the senses. Dermatologicaly tested. see more...

Samantha B.
newberg, or
I love this product. I don’t know what I would do without it. I use this on the daily. I really recommend buying this.
Rahaf R.
Jackson , NJ
The smeeell smel soo goood I recommend you guys to try it it cheap I think everyone easy to get it
Blaj L.
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Sanaa B.
Il faut s habituer à l odeur ! Tout dépend des goûts. Ça donne une belle peau, et un bon résultat. L essentiel c est à base de produits naturels et c est ce que j adore chez weleda
Reem M.
Alryadh, Saudi arabia
I did not really experience it one day and I want to try it to have my opinion in it but I'm sure I will like it very much