BY WELEDA

Weleda's silky Wild Rose Cream Bath; with precious organic musk rose oil nourishes and pampers the skin, while gentle jojoba and olive oil help to prevent the skin from drying out. The delicate fragrance of essential rose oil harmonises the senses. Dermatologicaly tested. see more...

Lipstick B.
houston
This smells sooo good and really hydrated dry skin . I use it daily after dry brushing my body and it’s the perfect soothing treatment
Samantha B.
newberg, or
I love this product. I don’t know what I would do without it. I use this on the daily. I really recommend buying this.
Rahaf R.
Jackson , NJ
The smeeell smel soo goood I recommend you guys to try it it cheap I think everyone easy to get it
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
yamina m.
I love the smell of roses and I’m a big fan of natural products. This rose Weleda bath is everything you need to relax and for really soft and good smelling skin. I would definitely recommend this rose bath if you search for some good quality product and something natural.
Elena T.
Newmarket, ON
Amazing smell, all Weleda oil products are made using high quality ingredients and I can always rely on this company for new launches that are going to be useful!!
Sanaa B.
Il faut s habituer à l odeur ! Tout dépend des goûts. Ça donne une belle peau, et un bon résultat. L essentiel c est à base de produits naturels et c est ce que j adore chez weleda
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
I love this brand and this product.
its give my sensitive skin life and moisturizers.
love love love !