Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil uploaded by Fabbi C.Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil uploaded by Dominika P.

BY WELEDA #35 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil is a nutrient-rich, all-natural oil that nourishes, moisturizes and smoothes skin as your baby grows. Regular use helps aid in the prevention of stretch marks on the tummy, thighs, belly and buttocks. Because pregnancy is a big job for your muscles and skin, Stretch Mark Massage Oil contains organic arnica flower extract to help ease tightness and discomfort. Organic sweet almond oil delivers deep moisture and essential fatty acids that keep skin supple. A natural fragrance from pure essential oils relaxes and calms mom-to-be, while skin-strengthening wheat germ oil, rich in vitamin E, keeps skin supple as it stretches. Unlike conventional stretch mark creams and oils, this one is made with safe, natural ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about putting any questionable chemicals on your growing tummy. see more...

• Which one of all the products for pregnancy aids elasticity the m...2 Answers
  • About how long before you see results?1 Answers
  • Will this magically make my stretch marks disappear!? I have deep...1 Answers
Fabbi C.
Fresno, CA
So i got my free sample from @EverydayFamily of Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil in the mail & even though the package is an 8oz. Bottle i can tell yall it works.. It doesn't irrate yiur skin even if you have sensative skin. It smells good too
Hunter D.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz more...
Smells weird. Isn’t too heavy on the skin. I’ve had other feel very heavy on the skin. I feels nice it smells like disinfectant to me. There hasn’t been noticeable difference.
Персональный б.
California , MD
I love this oil. I used it when I was pregnant to prevent stretch marks and it helped. I didn’t have any! I love the smell of it. You can also use as massage oil for your baby
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
I’m 5 month pregnant and I’ve been using it since day one. So far it’s worse good, I have no complaints. They recently added a pump so it’s a lot easier to apply now
Aimee K.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz more...
I used this all while I was pregnant, along with coconut oil when this was out.  The smell is very soothing for when you are pregnant.  The oil is luxurious and feels very soft, not greasy on the skin.  I purchased it first at Whole foods and then on Amazon after that.  I also didn't get any stretch marks through 2 pregnancies.
Cynthia C.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz more...
So... I got really fat really rapidly a couple of years ago. Depression is a bih, and so are bright purple stretch marks. I picked this up once I started losing the weight (but sadly, the stretch marks stayed). It took dedicated use, but they did fade overtime, more so than the stretch marks on my legs (from years ago when I was pregnant that I didn't use oil on).
Rochelle R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Clear more...
I can't say enough how much I live for this product. My two pregnancies were only 16 months apart and I dealt with ridiculously ugly stretch marks! This product saved me!!! It left my body feeling silky soft, too! My husband loves my skin even more! I feel like a goddess!
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Review for: Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz more...
While I know that stretch marks during pregnancy are either going to happen or they're not, I really think this product helped me keep them to a minimum. The few stretch marks I got on my stomach are light and almost invisible. I credit frequent use of this oil.
Daijah R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I love it my stretch marks are gone now it works so good there not completely gone they just don't show as much as they use to they were so ugly an I was not confident in wearing a bathing suit because of them now I can show skin an feel good about my body
Susan S.
Review for: Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz more...
This product is AMAZING! I developed horrific stretch marks during both of my pregnancies, and while no product can ever fully make them disappear... This product made them so much less noticeable. They faded from deep purple to skin tone and the scars seemed to shrink down a bit. Fully recommend!
Lus P.
Decatur, GA
Which one of all the products for pregnancy aids elasticity the most, to prevent stretch marks?
Christine M.
Richmond, VA
I've tried numerous products to reduce the appearance of my stretch marks, where can I find this to try out?
Abi D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Does this go through clothes? And is there a string scent on this?
Chanda P.
Los Angeles, CA
I am an AfAm woman with stretch marks lighter than my actual skin tone which makes them all the more visible. Does this product fade that appearance or work on the actual skin stretching to firm plus reduce visibility?
Jen B.
Salem, NY
Does this product have a strong scent? And does it actually work? I've had three kiddos and some of my stretch marks are really strong