BY WELEDA

Weleda Skin Food is a unique, ultra-rich, whole-body cream that deeply hydrates, restores and protects skin with nourishing plant oils and extracts. Organic pansy soothes irritation, while the essential fatty acids and vitamin E in organic sunflower seed oil take care of stubborn dryness on your elbows, hands and feet. see more...

• i was wondering is it good for sensitive skin ?2 Answers
WELEDA Skin Food Cream
  • "Love this moisturizer for my hand and feet! It's so hydrating and also has a lovely lavanda scent! And the insgredients are almost all natural! Love it! " in 11 reviews
  • "Great body cream for extra dry skin, cracked heels and dry areas like your knees and elbows. Also good when used mixed with your favorite body oil. Not much of a scent but it works very well. Purchased at Whole Foods." in 5 reviews
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
Somehow Weleda products and my skin are not a good match, the only products that my skin tolerates are the Almond products (for sensitive skin).
I bought the Skinfood for my dry hands, but my skin became very irritated and red from the cream. I had the same experience with the Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream.
Don't think that if you buy natural products that it is always fine, the alcohol, fragrances and essential oils can be very harmful for the skin.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i really wanted to love this as i have heard so many people talking about it, including the ladies on my favorite podcast, fat mascara. however, i just could not bare the scent.. it was way too strong and perfumey.. almost nauseating- i returned to target the same day. the texture was really nice and hydrating, just couldn't stand the scent. i hope they make a scentless one!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This stuff is amazing. The smell is so fresh and clean that i just love it. Its a rich moisturizing cream that actually nourishes the skin. I mostly use this as a hand and foot cream but have also used it as as lip balm and on my face during very dry winter months.

I always have multiple tubes around so that no matter where I am I can grab one to use.
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smells great first of all. Second, it works! No matter how dry , cracked, cut, etc your hands are this stuff works. I teach kindergarten and wash my hands a million times a day. I use this after washing and I have no problems all winter. Before using , by November my hands would be cracked and bleeding. This is no longer the cad. I highly recommend this stuff!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love finding non toxic beauty products that actually work well! I must admit, this is a very thick cream, but Welda got it right! However, this product may not be great for people who to not like really thick moisturizers. I probably would not use this product year round, mostly for the dry climates, and cold winter months. However, this is great any time of year when you need intense moisture, but if you use this in the summer, use it sparingly and not every day. I find its also fine to use as an eye cream. One last thing; packaging is great. i hate jar packaging for many reasons, so Im super happy this comes in a tube! All in all, great moisturizer for many skin types and shouldn't break you out.
Paige R.
Parkville, MD
I got this in the organic sample size section in Target (it's my jam.) I'm in love with this stuff and once it runs out might get the full size since winter is approaching. It is so rich and creamy and smells citrusy. It is ultra hydrating and would be great for dry winter hands and knuckles but I also use it all over on dry spots (even on my face) after the shower at night. This is my favorite.
Sam S.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is on the thicker side. I have makeup done and taken off multiple times a day, per my job, and it can make my face horribly sensitive and raw. When I get home and finally wash my face, I put this on right when I go to bed. Let me tell you. Rescue dream cream. My face is moisturized and baby soft. Every time I see it in a store window, I grab another tube. Love love love Welda.
Stephanie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Favorite new hand lotion...I mean skin food! This stuff smells amazing, feels amazing and is totally made with amazing feel good ingredients!! I purchased mine on Amazon, it is a little pricey but well worth every penny!! I am ordering another tube now! WELEDA Skin Food Cream
N T.
The scent is so soothing. Very clean and natural. The cream is thick but doesn't feel greasy. I use it on everywhere; mostly hands and occasionally face. It makes my hands soft and moist.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I have gotten SO many people hooked on Weleda Skin Food!

At first my friends call me a hippie (So what? I am!) because of it's amazing earthy scent, but when I give them a dollop to rub in to their hands they are amazed every time!

This is a thick hand cream that may seem greasy at first, but quickly absorbs to leave your hands soft and silky. It seems to have healing benefits as well! My husband had a pretty bad bike accident and as his wounds began healing I started to put Skin Food on them. They healed faster with the cream and had minimal scarring. It really seemed to help a lot.

It is a bit pricy, however a little goes a long way and it is so worth the benefits it provides!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
i was wondering is it good for sensitive skin ?