Weleda Skin Food 30ml

by Weleda

Skin Food is a universal savior of dry, rough skin on faces, elbows, hands and feet. With extracts of gentle viola tricolor, calendula and chamomile, in a rich, thick base of oils and beeswax, Skin Food hydrates skin to give you a healthy-looking glow.

Good for dry skin?
Does this work well for retinol peeling?
How does this work for you if you have really dry acne prone skin? Looking for another moisturizer so I can switch back & forth. Weleda Skin Food 30ml
Start your review of Weleda Skin Food 30ml!
Product Highlights
I have this like a samples envelopes, i have a mixed dry skin and my skin peeled between my brows, i used this cream bèfore going to bed it was great that i wakeup with a baby skin ! it was very soft and great fell, and the smell i felt like its a lemon fragrancy its ok i recommend it, but put it on your skin before sleeping because you will be glowingin reviews
I love Weleda! I try to use all natural skin products, so this product fits the bill. Their skin food is incredibly moisturizing and lasts a long time.in reviews
...has completely rejuvenated and replenished my lackluster skin. I'm super sensitive and it did not irritate me or break me out at all. A few things to know when using is a little goes a long way so start with a small amount, warm between clean fingers and work into skin all over face in small areas for best results. You can dab on excess product to any super dry spots. I also use this dabbed in high points of my face as a highlighter and it is great. It is very thick so like I said it is best when really worked into skin but it will absorb nicely and really hydrate. I use in my face, morning and night and my skin has never looked more hydrated!! Also I love the smell! It's super natural, as there are no added fragrances (YASSSSS!) and reminds me a bit of origins night a mins.in reviews
But the product it great, I used to use it a night and a little goes a long way!in reviews
I would recommend that everyone atleast try to get a sample of this and atleast see how they feel about it.in reviews
Nia N.
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Nia N.
This product is incredible. As soon as you dispense a little of the product, you can see that it’s much thicker and more dense than a transitional lotion or hand cream. This is very rich and luxurious, and you truly don’t need much. Its recommended use is on feet, knees, elbows, and hands, and that’s exactly how I use this. I also really love the scent. Its a nice clean, green scent, but it is rather strong. Will DEFINITELY buy this again!
Alexandra C.
U Saddle Riv, NJ
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Alexandra C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This couldn’t be improved upon! I love this stuff hair, hands, face, legs. It smells amazing and stays with you. Even their lip balm is good!! Weleda Skin Food Original
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
I LOVE this product. It is composed of a blend of natural ingredients, such as plant extracts and essential oils. The cream is extremely thick and has a very strong natural scent. It is very versatile; I like to use it as a night cream when I have dry skin, as well as on other dry patches on my body. Although it is very thick and occasionally difficult to manage, it softens easily when warmed up between the fingers. It is great to use during harsh winters or when flying, as the cream helps retain moisture when applied on top of other skin care products. The aluminum tube eventually starts to crinkle as product is used, but the annoyance is minor. If you would like to purchase the product, I recommend Target, because they sell it for about seven dollars cheaper than other stores.
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Sabrina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product!! My hands were really dry from using so much germ-x. After reading about this in Allure I ordered some from Amazon. This product has many other uses than just a hand cream. I’ve already ordered a backup.
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Kareen S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Product Is great during the winter leave my skin feeling hydrated and a nice glow ingredients is very clean and product really works
Dora S.
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Dora S.
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Dora S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Such a holy grail product! I started using this after I started using retinol and my skin started peeling… I would use this all over my face at night and in the morning I wake up with clear smooth hydrated plump skin! I do sometimes use this during the day on my upper cheek bones - it adds light and brightness and acts a bit like a highlighter. but use sparingly!!! Otherwise you will end up a greasy mess. I will also know when I started using this I really didn’t like the scent, it’s very medicinal. But now I love it :) the photo of my hand shows it rubbed in- very glowy!
Raphaela M.
Omaha
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Raphaela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is such a great moisturizer! Great bang for your buck and it works wonders! I highly recommend it as a night cream for extra dry skin or during winder months. I use it not only on my face but also drier skin around my body such as elbows, knees etc. approved!
Kristin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Kristin M.
Absolutely saved my dry skin. Has a thick consistency so you don’t have to use a ton. After moving from a super humid environment to a much colder NYC my skin had no idea what to do. This moisturizer helped a bunch.
kushycullen A.
Port Orange , FL
If you have any type of dryness this will sort it out. Weleda Skin Food 30ml is a very thick cream that can be used on the face and any dry areas, like your elbows, cuticles, etc. You only need a tiny amount and it will cover your whole face. I also recommended for oily skin since that’s what I have. You can find this at amazon for less than 10 bucks and it will last you a lifetime.
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Madeline F.
Loved this cream!!! It penetrates deep into the skin and keeps the skin extremely nourished all day long!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha D.
Fort Belvoir, VA
il y a 4 mois
Simona L. il y a un mois
I’ve just done a review on this! This has been quite literally a life saver in my skin after I recently damaged it quite badly! It will most definitely work wonders for your skin.
Ashanti M.
Princeton, TX
il y a un an
Weleda Skin Food 30ml How does this feel using it overnight or do you use a night cream and this during the day?
Amy M. il y a 10 mois
I use it at night, only during the day if I’m gonna have to be outside in the wind.
Sarah A.
il y a un an
Jackie G. il y a un an
I use it everyday before bed or in the morning