Weleda Skin Food 30ml

by Weleda

Skin Food is a universal savior of dry, rough skin on faces, elbows, hands and feet. With extracts of gentle viola tricolor, calendula and chamomile, in a rich, thick base of oils and beeswax, Skin Food hydrates skin to give you a healthy-looking glow.

Do you prefer the original or the light version?
Is this good for everyday useWeleda Skin Food 30ml ?
Good for dry skin?
Start your review of Weleda Skin Food 30ml!
Product Highlights
I have this like a samples envelopes, i have a mixed dry skin and my skin peeled between my brows, i used this cream bèfore going to bed it was great that i wakeup with a baby skin ! it was very soft and great fell, and the smell i felt like its a lemon fragrancy its ok i recommend it, but put it on your skin before sleeping because you will be glowingin reviews
I love Weleda! I try to use all natural skin products, so this product fits the bill. Their skin food is incredibly moisturizing and lasts a long time.in reviews
...has completely rejuvenated and replenished my lackluster skin. I'm super sensitive and it did not irritate me or break me out at all. A few things to know when using is a little goes a long way so start with a small amount, warm between clean fingers and work into skin all over face in small areas for best results. You can dab on excess product to any super dry spots. I also use this dabbed in high points of my face as a highlighter and it is great. It is very thick so like I said it is best when really worked into skin but it will absorb nicely and really hydrate. I use in my face, morning and night and my skin has never looked more hydrated!! Also I love the smell! It's super natural, as there are no added fragrances (YASSSSS!) and reminds me a bit of origins night a mins.in reviews
But the product it great, I used to use it a night and a little goes a long way!in reviews
I would recommend that everyone atleast try to get a sample of this and atleast see how they feel about it.in reviews
Melissa W.
Montréal, QC
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Melissa W.
I always make sure to have a tube of this cream on hand, especially in the winter. It is very thick, and waxy, and will make you look a little oily - so it’s not something you will really wear everyday on your face but it’s fantastic for when you have really dry or really irritated skin, or have compromised your skin barrier. It creates a wonderful protective barrier for your skin while nourishing and repairing what’s underneath. The heaviness of the cream also means it stays on your face pretty well even after a good sleep.
Jada A.
Burnaby , BC
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Jada A.
Weleda Skin Food 30ml I swear by this product! I have super dry skin and sensitive (not to mention I suffer from psoriasis) it is super gentle, smells amazing, and a little goes such a long way. It has a thick consistency, and it is sticky like silicone which almost acts like it’s own primer! It lasts all day and doesn’t dry out my face! It is not irritating at all, and is great for any part of the body that might need some moisture as well! Super inexpensive compared to some wildly priced brands!
Melissa D.
Surrey, BC
This skin food lip butter that is awesome. It is super hydrating for dry lips; especially in the summer. Just a few applications and your lips are so soft and hydrated. The only down side to this product I found was once applied it seemed to run off in the hot sun.
Jillian M.
Barrie, ON
Weleda Skin Food 30ml I love this! It’s great for dry skin on feet and elbows! I also use around eyes as a hilighter! Gives a subtle glow and moisturizes and protects my delicate eye area!
Diana F.
Maple, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this moisturizer. I’ve purchased it 4 times and I can’t get enough. Initially I was skeptical because of how thick the cream is but once you learn how to apply it correctly ( helps to heat up the product in between finger tips) it applies so easily on the skin. It is so hydrating and gives a nice glow. The best part is that the moisturizer is affordable yet feels like a super high end product. I love that it is plant based and has a nice light smell. This moisturizer is perfect for the winter. It can be a little heavy for the summer especially for oily skin.
Rein S.
Los Angeles, CA
Weleda Skin Food 30ml uploaded by Rein S.
I love this product. I am all for natural ingredients being put on my skin. I had a bad reaction to lime juice on my hands that caused blisting burns. Once the blisters healed I was left with lots of discoloration on my hand that I thought would never go away. I worked with Weleda Skin food and it completely cleared my hand! I put it on as often as I could and now my skin shows no signs of the burns. I am so happy I found this product!
ting S.
Vancouver
Purchased at: London Drugs
My hands have been extra dry the past few months due to the excessive amount of sanitizing and washing I’ve been doing and was looking for a product to provide better relief than Aesop or Lano. A bunch of friends had suggested this to me and I had only tried their Skin Food Light in the past, but only as a face moisturizer. This one is a lot thicker in consistency and has a bit of a greasy, shiny finish, which thankfully absorbs pretty fast. It does help temporarily relieve some of the dryness I have on my hands. I wish it wasn’t so heavily fragranced though. I’m curious to try out other hand creams after finishing this one and will consider repurchasing this one in the future.
Megan T.
The best nightly moisturizer for dry skin. I later this on top of my serums to lock everything in and my skin loves it. It also works well on hands. I keep a tube of this in my purse at all times.
Melanie M.
I bought this bc of all the rave reviews I saw online. $20 for a 30ml bottle. I didn’t like it at all for the face. I have dry skin and it left me feeling greasy, not moisturized. im usually not sensitive to scents but this one is very strong. if you’re sensitive to essential oils etc stay away! its very hard to spread too. I’ll be using this up on my hands and feet
Lisa V.
Calgary, AB
I love #trynatural !I love trying new items that I normally wouldn’t hear about. When I got the chance to try this product, I was excited. I tried as soon as I received it. I’m glad I got to try, although wasn’t for me. I liked the packaging, but not so of the product itself. I found it a bit too greasy / buttery for my liking. Would be really great if you have super dry lips, but I just found it to be too much for my personal preferences.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily D.
Big Lake, MN
il y a 9 mois
Jenny K. il y a 5 mois
If your skin is really dry and not sensitive it can be. There is some frequence in there and it is a really thick moisturiser.
Samantha D.
Fort Belvoir, VA
il y a un an
Simona L. il y a un an
I’ve just done a review on this! This has been quite literally a life saver in my skin after I recently damaged it quite badly! It will most definitely work wonders for your skin.