BY WELEDA

Dry, rough skin of any age gets indulgent moisture with this intensively nourishing, deeply hydrating cream. It’s a unique, ultra-rich whole-body cream that deeply hydrates, restores and protects your skin. Stubborn dryness on your elbows, hands, and feet are moisturized and conditioned with the essential fatty acids and vitamin E in our organic sunflower seed oil. Organic pansy is known for its mild antiseptic properties that calm dry irritation. Soothing rosemary leaf extract’s mild antiseptic properties and the anti-inflammatory properties of Biodynamic® and organic calendula flower extract gently nourish and care for your skin. Deeply moisturized and protected, your skin looks soft and supple with a healthy glow. It’s your recommended daily allowance of radiance, and it’s just what you and your skin are craving.

Weleda Skin Food
  • "I have this like a samples envelopes, i have a mixed dry skin and my skin peeled between my brows, i used this cream bèfore going to bed it was great that i wakeup with a baby skin ! it was very soft and great fell, and the smell i felt like its a lemon fragrancy its ok i recommend it, but put it on your skin before sleeping because you will be glowing" in 17 reviews
  • "I love Weleda! I try to use all natural skin products, so this product fits the bill. Their skin food is incredibly moisturizing and lasts a long time." in 16 reviews
  • "This is a permanent staple in my beauty routine for both skincare and beauty. Super effective! I have been using for a few months and have repurchased over 10 times. Love the packaging, especially because I prefer anything I use on my face to come out of a pump or squeeze tube. This product has changed my life!! I have super dry and dull skin with acne scaring and just an overall uneven complexion and skin tone. I started using this a couple of months ago and it has completely rejuvenated and replenished my lackluster skin. I'm super sensitive and it did not irritate me or break me out at all. A few things to know when using is a little goes a long way so start with a small amount, warm between clean fingers and work into skin all over face in small areas for best results. You can dab on excess product to any super dry spots. I also use this dabbed in high points of my face as a highlighter and it is great. It is very thick so like I said it is best when really worked into skin but it will absorb nicely and really hydrate. I use in my face, morning and night and my skin has never looked more hydrated!! Also I love the smell! It's super natural, as there are no added fragrances (YASSSSS!) and reminds me a bit of origins night a mins." in 3 reviews
  • "But the product it great, I used to use it a night and a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend that everyone atleast try to get a sample of this and atleast see how they feel about it." in 1 review
Alisha S.
Bellingham
Amazing. Just what I’ve been after. It is SOO thick and moisturizing as a body cream. I also used it on my face A’la Katie Jane Hughes, which created the PERFECT dewy base. The scent isn’t my favorite, but it isn’t unbearable. I love that I can buy it at my local health foods store as well and don’t have to search online or head to the mall.
Lydia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this for about a week now. Since spring is supposedly approaching I wanted to start heavily moisturizing the dry spots that haven't gotten much love throughout winter (ankles, elbows). In just a few days these spots are so moisturized and show no signs of dry skin! I've also read about people using this on their face as an illuminator. I tried that and think even though its super greasy it is a nice glow! 4 stars becasue the smell bothers me.
kushycullen A.
Port Orange, FL
If you have any type of dryness this will sort it out. Weleda Skin Food is a very thick cream that can be used on the face and any dry areas, like your elbows, cuticles, etc. You only need a tiny amount and it will cover your whole face. I also recommended for oily skin since that’s what I have. You can find this at amazon for less than 10 bucks and it will last you a lifetime.
Andrea B.
I’m on my third tube! I love this cream. I use it everywhere my skin needs a little extra loving (dry spots) , but I mainly use it on my face— I slather it on my face before going to bed and wake up with a well hydrated and happy face. It’s a great buy (only $10 for a tube on Amazon) for dry conditions. Also, if you’re into a no-makeup look, this makes a great highlighter.
Alana E.
USA
I can't say enough good things about Weleda Skin Food. I read in Allure that this product was like the $20 La Mer, so I took to Amazon. A few days later I got to try it and OMG and 72 hours later my fine lines had appeared to have disappeared. The skin food is supposed to be a hand cream on paper, but is so much more that that. I googled the ingredients and they appear to be all-natural.cI rarely use the Weleda for daytime, unless I have time to "bake." It's a VERY heavy moisturizer and takes time to sink into the skin, so I generally add it to my night-light routine. I am 37 years old and people think I'm much younger. Do it, buy it, you won't regret it.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I can see why this is a cult favorite in the beauty world. It can work for any skin and anywhere you need some moisture. I've used this as a hand cream, foot cream, body lotion, lip balm, skin salve and facial lotion.

The big tubes last FOREVER and the price is super affordable. This is super rich cream that works all over. It does take it a bit to absorb into the skin so a little goes a long way. I LOVE the fragrance of this too, its's very appealing without being overwhelming. It is chock full of ingredients to nourish the skin that I love.

This is a staple product for me and I always have several tubes on hand so no matter where I am I have access to one.
Helen K.
Palos Heights, IL
This cream is a lifesaver for my skin. You can use it everywhere and it really works. It quickly absorbs and has a pleasant small. It doesn’t leave a feeling of oiliness on the skin. This moisturizer saved me after a sunburn. It helped quickly remove the inflammation and restore injured skin. I think it’s a must-have in your cosmetics bag.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I really love this Weleda product. Their lotion is thick but sinks into the skin quickly letting me know that it’s doing it’s job. I had high expectations since I’ve been using other Weleda products for years and this certainly met them. I’d suggest this to anyone with normal to oily skin.
Frances K.
It is my holy grail of moisturizing cream. I use it on my hands, elbows, feet and even on my face! I can’t say enough great things about this cream. Its a little pricey than the average cream but definitely worth it!
Lindsey S.
Lansing
This product was OK. I felt like it was a little greasy and the smell was a bit strong. It felt a little harsh on my skin. I did like the creamy texture of the product. I received a sample from the store. I probably will not be investing in a full size in the future.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this have a scent, or is it fragrance free?
Michaela H.
Is this for your face or all over?
cx s.
What is this stuff?? Someone explain!
Alyssa H.
Dry skin people! Have you tried this on your face? If so, how was it? Did it improve hydration? Break you out?
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Where can I purchase and for how much?

back