Weleda Sensitive Care Body Lotion

by Weleda

White mallow extract swaddles baby in a cooling layer, pansy extract soothes, coconut and sesame oils nurture the skin. The body lotion provides a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Thanks to the carefully-selected ingredients, our White Mallow Body Lotion has a pleasant, mild scent without essential oils. Essential for delicate skin that needs soothing.

Tear free?
Start your review of Weleda Sensitive Care Body Lotion!
joy R.
Worcester, MA
I recieved a bunch of these as the travel sizes and used them for a few months. It was a git or miss. If i was super dry that day it worked for awhile wheres if i was just a little dry it worked. I wouldnt purchase this stuff but would use it if it was given to me.
Karen R.
Burleson , TX
Love love this stuff and all weleda products. They help my baby have perfect skn
Diana S.
Had a sample of this from Buy Buy Baby. it worked so well that I went and got more. This lotion is great for dry, sensitive skin.
senaida R.
Really makes my baby's skin soft & smooth , love the smell of it I definitely recommend this lotion
annika Z.
Encinitas, CA
I bought this for my kids but had to buy another for myself. Absorbs quickly and does not leave an overpowering scent. Delivers great hydration to both baby and mama skin. A little on the expensive side but I appreciate the quality ingredients.
Taylor G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Did not like this and would not purchase again. I didnt feel like it moisturizes my skin enough and I was reapplying multipule times a day.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I only used it a few times so far but i really like it. One of the issues i have with some brands is that it doesnt rub in very well and you're left waiting for it to absorb or wiping it off to move on. No one has time with toddlers to wait am i right? This lotion seemed to absorb quickly and left his skin feeling really soft and healthy.
Kathleen M.
Masonville, NY
Clean rinsing. Gentle cleaning and effective. Not too harsh on little ones skin. Leaves them clean and smelling great. With out irritated skin. Simply the best.
heaven F.
ruskin
Wasn't as good as I was expecting but it got the job done. The smell was a pleasant but a little too much at times. I would maybe recommend or use again.
Ashley D.
Very light. My daughter is very sensitive and their products are always perfect for her sensitive skin! My daughter loves it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...