BY WELEDA

Weleda Salt Toothpaste Travel Size Description: Natural Protection for Teeth and Gums Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy, our unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Salt), Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Prunus Spinosa (Blackthorn) Fruit Juice, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Extract, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Arum Maculatum Root Extract**, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Cyanopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Esculin, Flavor (Aroma)*, Limonene*, Linalool*. * from natural essential oils ** in highly diluted form • Sodium Bicarbonate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Prunus Spinosa (Blackthorn) Fruit Juice, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Extract, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Arum Maculatum Root Extract**, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Cyanopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gu see more...

Yaritza V.
Laredo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this brand, unfortunately I did not like the results... I don’t like how it works in my opinion. It does not taste good, like who would want that in their mouths. Not to be rude but it’s true. I only liked it because of its price.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this toothpaste. It didn’t have a good taste to it and I didn’t see results from it. I ordered it off Amazon and I definitely would not read purchase this product in the future.
Michaela M.
This toothpaste is alright. I’m happy that it’s natural, and actually doesn’t taste as bad as I thought it would. Personally I prefer crest or colgate. I use it every once and a while
And I’m decently satisfied.
kim a.
los angeles
This product it wasn’t that bad but its not a product I would keep on repurchased again
Joanna A.
Montclair, CA
I believe I purchased this one I like it but it did cause me a allergic reaction I purchased it I believe Walmart and was just not for me
Natasha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste literally tastes like salt, so it took some getting used to. But it cleaned well and was very natural.
Becca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
angelina h.
Merrillville
They trash they do the opposite of clean they fail in there toothpaste industry like they suck pineapples
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Terran W.
Charlottetown, PE
I found this to feel grainy on my teeth and have an unpleasant long lasting taste left in my mouth. Wasn’t priced very well and didn’t last long.