BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Great size to try out this natural toothpaste for the first time. I love that it has salt.! I like to swish it around my mouth after I brush so I can get my mouth super clean.
D L.
Average, taste could be much better. doesn't like the idea of salt rubbing on my enamel
anna n.
Wheaton, IL
Have never tried weleda. but hear great things, would be interested in trying if opportunity arises.
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.
I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
I actually used this toothpaste at least 3 times a week, my dentist told me to wash my mouth with salt, this toothpaste made it easy to follow my dentist orders. i have used many times,
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Great for my teeth gives me a great shine and has my breath smelling fresh all day
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
I was in a store and found this really quick without even looking at the information. It was a awful taste but made my teeth feel very clean after.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL
Taste was weird but eventually got used to it. Really helped keep teeth clean. Price wasn't too bad either
Rachel G.
Cant tell there is salt. Works great. Doesn't taste like salt. Tastes great. Reccemonx ut
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest, the toothpaste works really great, my teeth has never felt so clean after using another toothpaste but the size was not for me. The toothpaste barely lasted a week.