BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Payton J.
Sherwood, OH
Wasn't my favorite wouldn't purchase this brand again. Don't think it's worth the money smells weird as well.
Abby X.
It was good but was not that great for me so I didn't purchase it anymore after my family finished using it!
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
Salt toothpaste helps your teeth a lot, truly, it's an amazing. I love it and it helps my teeth look good.
Erin R.
Homewood, IL
Taste was weird but eventually got used to it. Really helped keep teeth clean. Price wasn't too bad either
anna n.
Wheaton, IL
Have never tried weleda. but hear great things, would be interested in trying if opportunity arises.
Cynthia W.
This product is alright... Some people may prefer it. But I would rather use Colgate or Crest.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it!
jillian d.
Didn't like this toothpaste. I didn't like the flavor, it was very salty which I don't like
Rachel G.
Cant tell there is salt. Works great. Doesn't taste like salt. Tastes great. Reccemonx ut
D L.
Average, taste could be much better. doesn't like the idea of salt rubbing on my enamel