BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Tiffany M.
Not really my favorite and not a brand that I would necessarily recommend to anyone. It didn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh like other brands do.
Amy S.
Cumming, GA
it tastes like salted dirt. Wayyy too hippie organize for me. I threw the entire thing out after the first try. I will never use this product again.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
I was in a store and found this really quick without even looking at the information. It was a awful taste but made my teeth feel very clean after.
Gretchel M.
La verdad no me gusto mucho, me encanto la colgate sin duda alguna la utilizaria mil veces mas, no etsa mal pero si me ponen a elegir obvio colgate
Cristin G.
Weleda - Salt Toothpaste- Travel Size is a neat and convenient way to always have Weleda products with you even when you travel
angel h.
Sikeston, MO
The taste was really salty. It doesn't work well with people who have sensitive gums. I would not buy this produce again.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
It didn't taste good and left a strange residue on my teeth. Also made my mouth itch and red. Wouldnt recommend it
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.
I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....