BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Not really my favorite and not a brand that I would necessarily recommend to anyone. It didn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh like other brands do.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Cumming, GA
it tastes like salted dirt. Wayyy too hippie organize for me. I threw the entire thing out after the first try. I will never use this product again.
Gretchel M.
Gretchel M.
La verdad no me gusto mucho, me encanto la colgate sin duda alguna la utilizaria mil veces mas, no etsa mal pero si me ponen a elegir obvio colgate
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
I was in a store and found this really quick without even looking at the information. It was a awful taste but made my teeth feel very clean after.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Weleda - Salt Toothpaste- Travel Size is a neat and convenient way to always have Weleda products with you even when you travel
angel h.
angel h.
Sikeston, MO
The taste was really salty. It doesn't work well with people who have sensitive gums. I would not buy this produce again.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
It didn't taste good and left a strange residue on my teeth. Also made my mouth itch and red. Wouldnt recommend it
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.
Yosmil Penalo/ BM-98763 8.
I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....I love it ....
Payton J.
Payton J.
Sherwood, OH
Wasn't my favorite wouldn't purchase this brand again. Don't think it's worth the money smells weird as well.
Abby X.
Abby X.
It was good but was not that great for me so I didn't purchase it anymore after my family finished using it!