BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Tiffany M.
Not really my favorite and not a brand that I would necessarily recommend to anyone. It didn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh like other brands do.
Gretchel M.
La verdad no me gusto mucho, me encanto la colgate sin duda alguna la utilizaria mil veces mas, no etsa mal pero si me ponen a elegir obvio colgate
jillian d.
Didn't like this toothpaste. I didn't like the flavor, it was very salty which I don't like
Cristin G.
Weleda - Salt Toothpaste- Travel Size is a neat and convenient way to always have Weleda products with you even when you travel
Jeanene N.
I only bought this product because I need it as an emergency and so I bought the travel size. I prefer the toothpaste I normally use because I didn't find this one to be as effective
Hailey P.
Cleveland, GA
It didn't taste good and left a strange residue on my teeth. Also made my mouth itch and red. Wouldnt recommend it
Linda A.
This is the only toothpaste my girlfriend will use so I had to try it too. I didn't like the flavor, the texture or how it doesn't suds up the way regular toothpaste does. Also, the tube is a thick aluminum, making it hard to squeeze out every last bit in the tube. I also consider it pricey. It is supposed to be healthier for you. I still prefer my traditional toothpastes.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Great size to try out this natural toothpaste for the first time. I love that it has salt.! I like to swish it around my mouth after I brush so I can get my mouth super clean.
angel h.
Sikeston, MO
The taste was really salty. It doesn't work well with people who have sensitive gums. I would not buy this produce again.