BY WELEDA

Teeth in need of a whitening scrub-down get sensational cleaning with this remarkable toothpaste. Its a full oral cleansing that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Developed with the cooperation of European dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy which has unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. Your gums are purified and stimulated by organic blackthorn flower extract. The gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extract and the astringent properties of organic ratanhia are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Youre left with brilliant white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. Show off those pure whites from ear to ear little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

Linda A.
Linda A.
This is the only toothpaste my girlfriend will use so I had to try it too. I didn't like the flavor, the texture or how it doesn't suds up the way regular toothpaste does. Also, the tube is a thick aluminum, making it hard to squeeze out every last bit in the tube. I also consider it pricey. It is supposed to be healthier for you. I still prefer my traditional toothpastes.
danielle k.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I bought this in the airport when I ran out of toothpaste on a trip. It was nothing special to me. I did not really like the taste of it as I would rather have a mint type of toothpaste. It did the job and cleaned my mouth but I would not buy it again. It is just a personal preference.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
This is just the right size to purchase if you want to try out an entirely new brand of toothpaste. Just a warning you'll be glad you went small if you don't like it. I did not like it.

Toothpaste might be one of those places that just doesn't end up on the Healthier replacement list.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Towson, MD
This is a natural cleanser that uses sea salt to clean and brighten teeth .It met my expectations but tasted unlike any other toothpaste but worked just as well. I use it, in addition to regular toothpaste about twice a week. I would definitely use it again.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Denver, CO
It's a little pricey, and yes, salt is weird, but this stuff makes my teeth feel smooth & clean, and my mouth feel fresh like nothing else. No alarming chemicals or sulfates. I've used this for years. Great product.
Patricia Z.
Patricia Z.
Skokie, IL
I actually used this toothpaste at least 3 times a week, my dentist told me to wash my mouth with salt, this toothpaste made it easy to follow my dentist orders. i have used many times,
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
I only bought this product because I need it as an emergency and so I bought the travel size. I prefer the toothpaste I normally use because I didn't find this one to be as effective
Vava p.
Vava p.
Jacksonville, FL
To be honest, the toothpaste works really great, my teeth has never felt so clean after using another toothpaste but the size was not for me. The toothpaste barely lasted a week.
Jessa K.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Great size to try out this natural toothpaste for the first time. I love that it has salt.! I like to swish it around my mouth after I brush so I can get my mouth super clean.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Heard so many raves about this product !! I for one !! Don't agree with the hype !! Ummmm no thank you .. I don't like taste at all !! Yuck .. save your money !!!