Weleda Salt Toothpaste, 2.5 oz uploaded by Anastassiya R.

BY WELEDA

Salt Toothpaste ~ Natural Protection fro the Teeth and Gums EM Developed in cooperation with dentists, Salt Toothpaste uses natural sodium Bicarbonate to help neutralize harmful plaque acids, helping to prevent the build-up of plaque. This unique formulation, which includes seal salt, increases the natural saliva production encouraging the body to keep the gums clean, healthy and strong. Soothing Myrrh and organic Ratanhia help keep the gums and oral cavity in good condition. Good oral hygiene and regular brushing helps prevent tooth decay and helps keep gums healthy. Free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Product and ingredients not tested on animals Scientifically tested Detailed direction for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being see more...

Anastassiya R.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I really like how clean this made my teeth feel. Like no other tooth paste I've tried. I did develop an allergy or something from using it every day. My gums swelled and bled. I quit using it for about a month and my gums are healthy again, but I missed the clean feeling. Now once I week I do half salt/half regular paste and get them clean without over-doing it with irritating my gums. My daughter has used it with no irritation - I have had issues with other toothpastes (finicky gums). Anyway, if you love it and develop problems, you may want to tone it down a bit like I did, so you can still enjoy that super clean feeling.
Poba Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This combination of sea salt and .inerals are very effective. It helps refreshing guns and reduce discoloration. It just didn't give me the feeling of removing tartar.

Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste
Noemi P.
Watsonville, CA
On paper this should be a very good toothpaste - natural ingredients, metal tube, made in germany, etc.. I expected this to be a very gentle and neutral paste from the ingredients list, but it's far from it. The relatively large particles of polishers they put in it seem to mar your teeth which lets plague build more easily. You can even feel the large salt crystal... Also, my gums did not feel the greatest while using it. After I switch to a different paste, all problems went away within a week. No safety seal. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
With the cooperation of european dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy, our unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. you’re left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. show off those pure whites from ear to ear — little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile.
fortune b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite toothpaste for whitening. My DH is allergic to SLS and this is one of the few toothpastes he can use with getting peri-oral dermatitis or canker sores. Very strong peppermint flavor, so if you don't like that, this won't be for you. It's our go-to toothpaste; we've used it for years.
Sidra V.
QUINCY, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I felt like I got a nice, gentle, clean, with this toothpaste. My mouth and teeth felt clean, not salty, which I had worried about as someone new to salt toothpastes. I would like to buy it again, but it's not available in my local drugstore, so I don't know if I'll take the trouble to find it.
Jeannette J.
Like this organic toothpaste, since the taste it not too heavy but the product is still very effective! Bought it in one of the drugs in Germany and have had it for quite some time now even though I use it daily. Would buy it again and can recommend it.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Horrible taste but I guess that's what I get for thinking that trying "salt toothpaste" was a good idea. I don't even understand why this product is a thing, the whole concept confuses me. Will not repurchase. This product is just not for me.
Belle H.
Portland, OR
I can't use basically any other toothpaste because I'm allergic to sodium laurel sulfate and this is the only brand I can find without it. It has a great flavor and my teeth feel squeaky clean after brushing. I'm really happy with it.
Susan A.
Lamont
This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth. Overall it's a great product I recommend it.