3 colors available

BY WELEDA

Replenishing Sea Buckthorn Stimulates the Skin’s Vital Processes. Certified Ingredients. 100% Natural. 97% Organic. Dry skin. Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants. Free of raw materials derived from mineral oils. Dermatologically Tested. Certified Natural Skin Care. Certified Natural Personal Care. This replenishing body lotion contains skin related essential fatty acids that provide noti. see more...

Melody C.
Melody C.
I will start off that I really love the scent and how moisturizing it is but I personally am not a fan of stickiness that remains on the skin after applying it so I only use it before bed time.
Annelyse M.
Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
Nice, smooth and awesome. It isn't greasy and it works really well. I think this is a great non-chemical option. It works well and feels great on.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
Excellent body lotion! Love the moisturizing effects! Great for the skin. I would definitely recommend this product. Great price!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
This body lotion is amazing! It doesn't leave s greasy feel. Goes on silky smooth and smells amazing!!! I'm so in love with it!!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
Nice light lotion that is perfect for use during the summer months. It smells good and leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Weleda products are great! I love the collections! Smooth, fresh, clean products! The scents are amazing!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dry skin and this product leave my skin so soft. It absorb quickly and the smell not strong this is good if u just want a touch of smell
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I really really love this lotion! It really smooths and softens your dry winter skin. It only lasted me a month though which is average if using daily. It is rather pricey but works awesome. I even used on my baby after baths. It also has an awesome pump that doesn't cause it to cake like traditional pumps.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Weleda Replenishing Body Lotion - my favorite product, fresh, smooth and awesome lotion. The scent is amazing!