BY WELEDA

Weleda Relaxing Body Oil Lavender Description: Soothing and Calming Skin Care WELEDA Lavender Relaxing Body Oil helps harmonize the body and spirit. Essential oil of lavender exudes a subtle, clean fragrance to help unwind tension. The fine, light oils of Almond and Sesame, with their high content of unsaturated fatty acids, combine to help maintain smooth, silky skin. Free Of Synthetic additives, including fragrance, color or preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Weleda Relaxing Body Oil Lavender Directions Use daily after a shower or bath. Apply a small amount of the WELEDA Body Oil onto moist skin and rub in a circular motion (always towards the heart) until it is absorbed. If necessary, rub vigorously. If varicose veins are present, allow the oil to penetrate without rubbing. Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol* and coumarin*. *From natural essential oils. see more...

Samantha M.
Best stuff ever! This relaxes me and calms me down instantly when I put it on my neck or pillow at night. It lasts a long time even with me using it every day sometimes multiple times. I would definitely buy it again over and over again.
monica d.
lawrenceville
Omg!! The perfect body oil for the perfect body massage!! It relaxes you and leaves your skin feeling like new!!! It's a long lasting sensation! I buy it at Whole Foods ! And I keep one always with me!!!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love the smell of this oil! Weleda is a brand I have been using for many years. I have used many of their products with great success. Their oilsmlast a long time and come in beautiful glass bottles. You won't be disappointed.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I've just started experimenting with body oils and essential oils for aromatherapy. this is a nice calming body that's easy to find at retail stores like target... and it's reasonably priced.
Amanda G.
I bought this oil in a sampler pack of 7 from Target a couple years ago. The scent is not overpowering and you do not need to use a lot of it to get that calming and relaxing effect. I recommend Weleda to anyone who wants to see what essential oils are all about.
Megan M.
Portland, OR
I put this on behind my ears and a little on my chin before I go to bed. It's not to heavily scented, but it's just enough to have a nice calming affect on me.
Carla S.
Barcelona
I personally was not an owner of this body oil before this september. Over the summer, I had these HUGE knots in my back and one of my friends used this body oil to remove them. I fell in love with it. I now use it after particularly difficult days and swim trainings to loosen up my muscles, maybe not the ideal use, but I love it!
Sonia V.
This oil applied and absorbed so nicely to my skin. The lavender was of course relaxing and so was the ritual of applying it every night. The scent was not overwhelming; it was just right. I definitely love this body oil before bed and now associate it to having great sleep!
Carolyn H.
I love using this body oil after a bath before I go to bed. It's smells so nice and is very relaxing...lavender is always good to help one to fall asleep. Welled products are so expensive in Germany, but before I moved here I found it quite expensive in Canada.
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
I think it has a nice and calming scent however the price isn't my best luck!