BY WELEDA

Weleda Regenerating Body Oil Pomegranate Description: Indulgently Firms and Renews Certified Natural Skin Care. Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil is an indulgent body treatment that helps slow the aging process and renders your entire body smooth, firm and naturally beautiful. Antioxidant-rich, organic pomegranate seed oil helps promote skin renewal and improve the firmness of your skin while actively protecting it from skin-damaging free radicals. Organic macadamia nut and jojoba seed oils provide restorative moisture and essential nutrients, leaving your skin nurtured and protected against moisture loss. Regular use helps promote skin renewal - for skin that looks as radiant and youthful as you feel. Free Of Synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sommondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, panicum miliaceum (millet) seed extract, fragrance (parfum)*, punica granatum seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) petal extract, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, gerniol*, citral*, eugernol*, coumarin* and farnesol*. From natural essential oils. see more...

Heather F.
Tampa, FL
Smells great and helps with dry skin. My only complaint is that it leaves too much of a slick feeling on my skin instead of absorbing all the way. It is gentle and doesn't bother by sensitive legs.
Mackenzie S.
Mead, WA
Great for super dry skin, like mine. I need an oil in the colder month to prevent my skin from being crazy dry. I used this as a moisturizer and lived the scent.
Aryn P.
Seattle, WA
It smells amazing and it hydrates my skin all day! I love that it doesn't make me too greasy and the ingredients are so natural.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I gave so many products for dry skin and a whole philosophy about how to maintain healthy, soft skin. Body oils like this one are best used in the shower the moment you turn off the faucet. Lock the moisture, then pat the excess water off. Love anything pomegranate!
Lindsay M.
I found this body oil when I was first pregnant and now I have a six year old! I love it so much. The smell has a bit of a spice to it and you can really feel the impact on your skin. In the winter I add drops to my bath !
Rym G.
I got it because I liked the baby oil from Selena for my son so I bought one for me. I like the fact that it is natural and cruelty free. The scent is nice, bought it from a pharmacy but the cost is a bit too much for my student budget.
Miss Florence T.
APO, AE
Used it during my first pregnancy, it was ok, the smell wasn't my favorite but the consistency was nice.
Samantha C.
Loved this body oil. Although not overly greasy, I tend to use it just as I get out of the shower. Pat myself dry and my skin feels hydrating and moisturized for the rest of the day. Pricing is ok, considering how far a bottle goes. I would recommend it, the ingredients are great, the smell is good and the effect is amazing. See such a difference in the vibrancy of my skin since I've started using it.