BY WELEDA

Indulgently firms & renews Certified Natural Skin Care Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil is an indulgent body treatment that helps slow the aging process and renders your entire body smooth, firm and naturally beautiful. Antioxidant-rich, organic pomegranate seed oil helps promote skin renewal and improve the firmness of your skin while actively protecting it from skin-damaging free radicals.  Organic macadamia nut and jojoba seed oils provide restorative moisture and essential nutrients, leaving your skin nurtured and protected against moisture loss.  Regular use helps promote skin renewal -- for skin that looks as radiant and youthful as you feel. Dermatologically tested. Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Products and ingredients are not  tested on animals. Weleda in harmony with nature and th see more...

Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This oil is perfect for my body and I add it to my face at night. The scent is light and I feel renewed from the scent. I buy this at most health food stores like Sprouts. I'd definitely buy it again and try the different types for specific skin concerns.
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
Love the scent of this body oil. I feel like I'm being pampered every time I use it. It's not quite enough moisture for my dry sensitive skin in the winter, so after I apply the body oil to freshly bathed skin, I also apply a cream on top.
Jenn P.
This product is amazing...The smell is great and lasts for hours. This body oil absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves a silky non-greasy feel
Zoë P.
LOVE THIS OIL I use it after the shower and sometimes as a massage oil. Has a wonderful scent and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth after use & never too oily
Bri T.
Lynden, WA
Love this product for self massages after a shower. I work up in a similar fashion as dry brushing - pushing up and toward the heart. It leaves my skin nourished and increases circulation when used mindfully.
Samantha G.
These body oils are really amazing and super affordable. You get a ton in the bottle and it lasts a long time. Isn't sticky, and leave your skin super soft and moisturized.
Victoria L.
New Castle, DE
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I love the smell and how my skin feels after use it. I just need a small amount for all my body.
Giorgia E.

Tightens the skin, hydrates, It contributes to the health of the skin! It is a product that I recommend! I personally use it after the shower to smooth the skin , leaving it soft and smooth. I personally use it 3 times at week and is just perfect! i will buy it again.
Sophie H.
Absolutely love this product! I use this every time I get out of the shower and slather it on. It smells great and not overwhelming. It is super gentle and absorbs quickly. I would definitely buy it again.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
Um produto incrível ótima qualidade,realmente cumpre o que promete e da um bom resultado