BY WELEDA

Thoroughly cleanse your teeth and care for gums with the gentle power of minerals and the pure organic and natural plant extracts in this effective toothpaste. It’s our popular paste that gently cleans your teeth, soothes and helps strengthen your gums and tastes minty fresh.

The astringent properties of organic ratanhia and the gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extracts are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Your gums feel invigorated and toned and your smile sparkles from the natural cleansing power of calcium. Strong gums protect the healthy teeth in your beautiful smile.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma)*, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh Resin) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene*.

Buy on Jet.com
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Andrea B.
Doral, FL
I am not a fan of brushing my teeths. De verdad que no me gusta.  However, a good toothpast makes this task easier.
I love the flavour, it makes me feel that my dirty mouth is really clean. I even brush my tongue without the afwul gag reflect. I will totally buy it again.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a good toothpaste. It smells good. I got this as a sample but I would repurchase again if I wanted to.
Bianca O.
Mission, TX
Love how it makes my mouth feel so clean after I brush my teeth taste is a bit bad but it's betrible everyone is different
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
It was alright it left a funky taste in my mouth at the end though which I hated and thus 2 stars
ISADORA D.
Alana Campos sabri de vc de novo. O que? Porque não tem nada pra ela ir para o dia todo e qualquer tipo banco you de vc, e o Daniel e eu do uma vez por dia, o que é drama. Para garantir que nossos comunicados cheguem em sua caixa de som, e o Daniel rei da sarrada?
Winifred T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I took a chance with the "new" formula (sweet almond oil added) as people said the taste was bad or like black licorice. Well it does not taste like that at least to me! I hate black licorice so I feared the worst when I tried this toothpaste (I always test before giving to my sisters). I like the light minty flavor. It cleans their teeth (and mine ;) they LOVE the taste!. My mom searched for a long time trying to find a natural fluoride free, mint toothpaste without dyes and this is perfect for my sisters. They were really excited to use their new minty toothpaste. Some may say it is expensive but everything that is natural is. Synthetic stuff is cheaper however I was paying $3 something for a tube of berry something toothpaste from the big box store. So far love it and my mom will be getting more, until my sisters grow out of it or it is no longer made. Someone mentioned the color is yellow, mine is a tiny bit cloudy but definitely a clear gel. Another said it runs off the toothbrush, ours does not, it stays put like it should. So maybe they got a bad one or an old one? You never know!
Emily J.
Granite City, IL
This is really good toothpaste.. Better than Colgate honestly. Its made with more natural ingredients as well
mimoza S.
Tirana
Weleda products are great and this toothpaste was as well. Great size product and great quality . It works perfectly with sensitive teeths as well .
salah c.
Hi,

I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of your company.

I’ve been a long time buyer of Weleda and can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂

You’re doing great work, it’s appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.

I don’t know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I’d be most appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!
Salah Eddine
Marya G.
I've been using Druide, Toms, and Green Beaver toothpastes, how do you all find this compares? Taste? Texture? Is it sweet or not?