BY WELEDA

Thoroughly cleanse your teeth and care for gums with the gentle power of minerals and the pure organic and natural plant extracts in this effective toothpaste. It’s our popular paste that gently cleans your teeth, soothes and helps strengthen your gums and tastes minty fresh.

The astringent properties of organic ratanhia and the gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extracts are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Your gums feel invigorated and toned and your smile sparkles from the natural cleansing power of calcium. Strong gums protect the healthy teeth in your beautiful smile.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma)*, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh Resin) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene*.

Buy on Jet.com
Missie P.
New Orleans, LA
Pretty good. Doesn't whiten. Is affordable in my opinion. I used it once. I wanted to use it more but I prefer homemade remedies. I purchased from Walgreens.
Lo quiero ahoraaaaasaaas porfis quiero mostrar lo bueno que son estos productos pero solo tengo que tenerlo en mis manos para mostrar todo lo que podamos ver sobre los productos dados de esta página ojalá sea mío .
Chelsyn F.
esto ha hecho sentir mis dientes mas limpios y los ha hecho ver mas blancos, definitivamente una sonrisa de película si se puede consegir
Anuhya P.
State College, PA
It works really well, but I wish the taste wasn't weird. I really don't know whether it was just me ore the fast is actually like that.
Elizabeth Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is as natural as it gets. My teeth and mouth feel amazing after I get done brushing. Most toothpastes leave my mouth feeling dry after, not this one.
LA N.
Made my mouth refreshed with no aftertaste. Gums feel smooth after brushing. Great buy
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a good toothpaste. It smells good. I got this as a sample but I would repurchase again if I wanted to.
Emily J.
Granite City, IL
This is really good toothpaste.. Better than Colgate honestly. Its made with more natural ingredients as well
Bianca O.
Mission, TX
Love how it makes my mouth feel so clean after I brush my teeth taste is a bit bad but it's betrible everyone is different
Marya G.
I've been using Druide, Toms, and Green Beaver toothpastes, how do you all find this compares? Taste? Texture? Is it sweet or not?