BY WELEDA

Thoroughly cleanse your teeth and care for gums with the gentle power of minerals and the pure organic and natural plant extracts in this effective toothpaste. It’s our popular paste that gently cleans your teeth, soothes and helps strengthen your gums and tastes minty fresh.

The astringent properties of organic ratanhia and the gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extracts are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Your gums feel invigorated and toned and your smile sparkles from the natural cleansing power of calcium. Strong gums protect the healthy teeth in your beautiful smile.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma)*, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh Resin) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene*.

Buy on Jet.com
Chelsyn F.
esto ha hecho sentir mis dientes mas limpios y los ha hecho ver mas blancos, definitivamente una sonrisa de película si se puede consegir
Anuhya P.
State College, PA
It works really well, but I wish the taste wasn't weird. I really don't know whether it was just me ore the fast is actually like that.
Carlos C.
esta pasta de dientes es muy deliciosa y frasca porque realmente lo mejor de todo es lo economica y lo gran duracion que tiene
Bianca O.
Mission, TX
Love how it makes my mouth feel so clean after I brush my teeth taste is a bit bad but it's betrible everyone is different
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
Great toothpaste for washing 3x times a day and perfect teeth after using it for 2 months great smell in your teeths too
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Emily J.
Granite City, IL
This is really good toothpaste.. Better than Colgate honestly. Its made with more natural ingredients as well
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a good toothpaste. It smells good. I got this as a sample but I would repurchase again if I wanted to.
Weleda ratanhia toothpaste is a toothpaste that's helps clean your teeth and whiten them by the natural
Sadie W.
Its got a nice taste and smell make your teeth and breath nice and clean and gets the job done right
Marya G.
I've been using Druide, Toms, and Green Beaver toothpastes, how do you all find this compares? Taste? Texture? Is it sweet or not?