Winifred T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I took a chance with the "new" formula (sweet almond oil added) as people said the taste was bad or like black licorice. Well it does not taste like that at least to me! I hate black licorice so I feared the worst when I tried this toothpaste (I always test before giving to my sisters). I like the light minty flavor. It cleans their teeth (and mine ;) they LOVE the taste!. My mom searched for a long time trying to find a natural fluoride free, mint toothpaste without dyes and this is perfect for my sisters. They were really excited to use their new minty toothpaste. Some may say it is expensive but everything that is natural is. Synthetic stuff is cheaper however I was paying $3 something for a tube of berry something toothpaste from the big box store. So far love it and my mom will be getting more, until my sisters grow out of it or it is no longer made. Someone mentioned the color is yellow, mine is a tiny bit cloudy but definitely a clear gel. Another said it runs off the toothbrush, ours does not, it stays put like it should. So maybe they got a bad one or an old one? You never know!