BY WELEDA

Thoroughly cleanse your teeth and care for gums with the gentle power of minerals and the pure organic and natural plant extracts in this effective toothpaste. It’s our popular paste that gently cleans your teeth, soothes and helps strengthen your gums and tastes minty fresh.

The astringent properties of organic ratanhia and the gently effective disinfectant in our soothing myrrh extracts are proven healthcare secrets from ancient cultures that naturally clean and tone your modern mouth. Your gums feel invigorated and toned and your smile sparkles from the natural cleansing power of calcium. Strong gums protect the healthy teeth in your beautiful smile.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol, Flavor (Aroma)*, Krameria Triandra (Ratanhia) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin (Myrrh Resin) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Limonene*.

Buy on Jet.com
Winifred T.
Winifred T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I took a chance with the "new" formula (sweet almond oil added) as people said the taste was bad or like black licorice. Well it does not taste like that at least to me! I hate black licorice so I feared the worst when I tried this toothpaste (I always test before giving to my sisters). I like the light minty flavor. It cleans their teeth (and mine ;) they LOVE the taste!. My mom searched for a long time trying to find a natural fluoride free, mint toothpaste without dyes and this is perfect for my sisters. They were really excited to use their new minty toothpaste. Some may say it is expensive but everything that is natural is. Synthetic stuff is cheaper however I was paying $3 something for a tube of berry something toothpaste from the big box store. So far love it and my mom will be getting more, until my sisters grow out of it or it is no longer made. Someone mentioned the color is yellow, mine is a tiny bit cloudy but definitely a clear gel. Another said it runs off the toothbrush, ours does not, it stays put like it should. So maybe they got a bad one or an old one? You never know!
Mariam T.
Mariam T.
New Castle, DE
I can't use any other toothpaste after getting used to Weleda. Besides who wants Hydrofluoric acid from Sodium Fluoride in your stomach after using a mainstream brand that doesn't have a clue about tooth health. It tastes like anise or licorice so if you don't like that flavor, you will need to make a different choice.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
My mother uses it and she know her actions and I like it because it speaks well of this brand is good she loves and therefore I am at your order and disposition.
Chelsyn F.
Chelsyn F.
esto ha hecho sentir mis dientes mas limpios y los ha hecho ver mas blancos, definitivamente una sonrisa de película si se puede consegir
Carlos C.
Carlos C.
esta pasta de dientes es muy deliciosa y frasca porque realmente lo mejor de todo es lo economica y lo gran duracion que tiene
Yalix N.
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
Great toothpaste for washing 3x times a day and perfect teeth after using it for 2 months great smell in your teeths too
Weleda ratanhia toothpaste is a toothpaste that's helps clean your teeth and whiten them by the natural
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
It was alright it left a funky taste in my mouth at the end though which I hated and thus 2 stars
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Doral, FL
I am not a fan of brushing my teeths. De verdad que no me gusta.  However, a good toothpast makes this task easier.
I love the flavour, it makes me feel that my dirty mouth is really clean. I even brush my tongue without the afwul gag reflect. I will totally buy it again.
Estella A.
Estella A.
Bakersfield, CA
It's a good toothpaste. It smells good. I got this as a sample but I would repurchase again if I wanted to.
Marya G.
Marya G.
I've been using Druide, Toms, and Green Beaver toothpastes, how do you all find this compares? Taste? Texture? Is it sweet or not?