BY WELEDA

New Regenerates Aging Skin Renews and Restores Certified Natural Facial Care This antioxidant-rich intensive treatment with organic pomegranate juice and golden millet helps to reduce wrinkles, deeply moisturizes, and firms skin. Applied daily, this light, non-oily serum helps to strengthen and support skin regeneration. Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles Intensively moisturizes Improves elasticity Dermatologically tested Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw material derived from mineral oils. Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this product leaves my skin. It is so soft and plump and makes my lines look less apparent. I would recommend this product to everyone. It also absorbs quickly.
Blanche A.
Winnetka, CA
This product looks really good does it really smell like pomegranate? I would love to try it out so I would love to get some more answers thanks
Katelyn M.
233 broadmore ave ne salem oregon
This stuff amazes me, it is long lasting, it smells super amazing, it doesnt cost as much as other serums and it leaves my face feeling great!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
This serum work great with my skin, makes it look bright and shiny, minimezes my pores. And it smells delicious! The product worth its price
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
So happy I got to use this product because it did wonders in my skin! The scent was amazing and the feel and texture on the skin was great!
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Works amazing. Smells really good and the smell lasts all day long! The first time I tried this I purchased this at bath and body works.
Kaitlin K.
San Francisco , CA
This smelled nice but didn't really do anything and I didn't like the sticky feel it left on my face, would not use this again
Teresa A.
Las Cruces, NM
this product works wonderfully only tried a few times but would love to try it more and get sone more product!!!
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Wow it smells good and works well on my skin. Minimized my pores and firm my skin nicely
Vitamin S.
Review for: Weleda Pomegranate Firming Serum, 1 oz more...
I love this serum, you can really see its effect from the first applications. I prefer to put it after shower when the pores are opened. Anti aging, protects from oxydatif stress, improves the elasticity and keep the skin tonic, it can be used as a primer!
Mildred P.
Is this a great product?
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Yes! It smells great and firms well
keismar carolina a.
Doral, FL
Es buena para la piel?
Samantha L.
Loveee pomegranate but how does it work?