Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream

by Weleda

New Regenerates Aging Skin Renews and Restores Certified Natural Facial Care This antioxidant-rich facial cream with organic pomegranate seed oil and golden millet helps to reduce wrinkles and nourish the skin during its natural nightly regenerative cycle. Organic argan oil aids in nightly regeneration letting you wake up with skin that s firm and renewed. Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles Supports skin renewal Helps to improve elasticity Dermatologically tested Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw material derived from mineral oils. Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream!
Boxborough
Purchased at: Amazon
While this cream did an OK (but not amazing) job of hydrating, the scent was overpowering for me. It was distracting. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like heavily perfumed creams or who likes/needs a lot of hydration at night.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
MY absolute favorite Weleda product. I have not really seen much of the improvement because I am using it less than a month. The package is classic and okay. I am actually amazed by the pomegranate fragrance and creamy texture, still without being heavy.
Fine Lines
Calgary
Great cream for the neck overnight. A bit too heavy for me to use on my face, but noticed a difference in firmness of my neck
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Fine Lines