BY WELEDA

New Regenerates Aging Skin Renews and Protects Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles Protects against free radicals Helps to improve elasticity Certified Natural Facial Care This antioxidant-rich facial cream with organic pomegranate seed oil helps to reduce wrinkles, stimulate renewal and protect skin from environmental influences.  Organic argan oil and macadamia nut oil intensely nourish aging skin.  Skin is rendered firm, vibrant and naturally beautiful. Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives. ; Certified natural with organic ingredients Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils see more...

Weleda Pomegranate Firming Day Cream
I've only used this product twice from a sample I got at my natural health food store. From my expericence it made my skin very soft. I tend to have dry skin somedays and this stuff does to trick and it didn't make me break out like other lotions do. I would buy this again as it did seem like it does its job.
Amber B.
Amber B.
you can't go wrong with purchasing a Weleda product, all natural high quality ingredients. The price is pretty awesome for the quality of product that you get. This face cream smells amazing and it is a bit thick, but it hydrates extremely well.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how this smells and how natural it is especially since it is going to be on my face all day. It says it's a firming product and I feel some light tingling but that could be mind over matter .
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
After using this daily for a few weeks my skin was glowing. The scent is phenomenal, not too strong but but so pleasant. Great for both dry and oily skin.
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
I can't tell a difference. Was gifted to me. Give me another ten years and I'll tell you how I like it ;D
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Escondido, CA
This works great for the legs of you have stretch marks it helps them smooth out a bit
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
You will not regret buying this it is amazing he smells amazing it looks amazing
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Weleda really nailed it with this Pomegranate firming day cream. It makes my skin luster and smell so good for so long. I felt that it didn't leave a film in my skin and absorbed sufficiently. With continued use I did see an improvement in the firmness of my skin in the areas it was faithfully appled. The delectable pomegranate scent is just the bomb, it's really delicious. I like very it & my hubby loves it.
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Absolutely in love with this. Worth the price! Its the must have product for me. I wholehartedly recommend it.