BY WELEDA

Leslie T.
Weleda - Natural Salt Toothpaste, at first, tastes salty but after the initial taste there is a cleaning sensation in your mouth must get the job done.  Your teeth and mouth feel that the salt toothpaste has done a good job.
Jennifer M.
A friend of mine recommend it to me when a certain medication was leaving my very mouth dry ! I had only a short dose of this medication when I got sick but I could not stand how dry my mouth was! I had never experienced it before ! Ugh! No amount of toothpaste or mouthwash seemed to help! I brushed my teeth constantly! I even drank plenty water and nothing! So I gave it a try ! Wow ! With in a few uses my dry mouth was gone and stayed gone ! My tongue even felt cleaner! The taste a texture are different, not bad but takes a little getting used to! Others might love it right away! Yet, it was absolutely amazing compared to having constant dry mouth! My friend loves it and swears it helps whiten and brighten over time too! I still use it with my other toothpaste and oral care products ! Definitely a new find and great addition to your oral care!
Sophie O.
New York
My absolute favorite. I have never loved a toothpaste so much. The taste takes some getting used to because it is very unique and salty, but it will leave your mouth feeling crystal clean. I have recommended this product to so many friends all who love it and I will continue to buy.
Veronica C.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Admittedly, this toothpaste is a little strange upon first use, even for someone that is used to more natural toothpaste. It's kind of a strange, ambery gritty paste upon using. However, the salt is amazing at cleaning your teeth and is perfect for sensitive mouths (a lot of toothpastes tend to irritate my mouth to the point of canker sores, but I have yet to experience one with this paste). AThe best part is the natural, tingly peppermint oil! I also love the apothecary vibe the metal tube gives; it is a bit spendy for a toothpaste, but worth it if you want a powerful natural alternative to the typical toothpastes out there.
Erina M.
Before switching to Sensodine Pronamel.
My family and I used this Toothpaste.
Some relatives from Germany (who were using it) suggested us to try it and we've been using it ever since.
This toothpaste is a saline formula with actual salt in it. You can totally feel it.
To use it you don't have to put Water on the toothbrush or in your mouth before.
You just put a small amount of it and start brushing your teeth. Then you just rinse and you're done.
I'd say it is really really good. Works very good, helps to maintain white color etc.
Only concern is that the taste is kinda disgusting... lol
Emily K.
Concord, CA
I love Weleda products. I trust the Weleda brand for all natural and of higher quality than most comparable everyday drugstore options. I discovered Weleda when I first started getting into essential oils for beauty care and everyday hygiene.
The Natural Salt Toothpaste is my favorite. I have tried all of them but the salt one leaves my mouth feeling so clean and teeth well scrubbed!
Regular toothpaste is FULL of harsh chemicals. Compare and you'll see.
Jeni M.
San Angelo, TX
Love this toothpaste. It is very different at first because of the salt but it left my teeth feeling fresh and clean. It also left my gums feeling great. If your like my and sensitive to textures you have to get use to the salt in it. I got it at the Whole Foods Market try when I was visiting home in VA. It is very expensive but worth the price to try. I would purchase it again if I could find it here locally. It did last a while.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
I used this toothpaste when i was pregnant and was on a all-natural rampage. although it did not have the instant gratification whitening effects like i used to get with my colgate toothpaste, it did the job. i was not too fond of the salty taste either and it did not freshen my breath whatsoever. i just used it because it was "good for me and my baby". i personally would not re-purchase although i swear by weleda products.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR
This is a great toothpaste. I don't really like minty toothpastes because of how strong the taste is but this toothpaste has just a very subtle amount - enough to be refreshing but not overpowering. The salt itself feels very gentle and helps give that refreshing feeling. My teeth feel really clean and look really shiny after using it. It is definitely a product I would purchase again.
Cheyenne B.
Fresno, CA
Very inenviotment friendly. It is something that I've used and it really helps with cavity's and teeth whitening this toothpaste is an amazing tooth paste and I recommend it 100%
Arielle M.
Bayville, NJ
I love this product, but what are the benefits of using it?
jenny g.