Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste uploaded by Chantal D.

BY WELEDA

Developed with the cooperation of european dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy, our unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. you’re left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. show off those pure whites from ear to ear — little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

• Are there similar toothpastes to this one where the ingre...1 Answers
  • Is this toy easy to break or tangle like a normal slinky?1 Answers
Chantal D.
I have been using Weleda Salt Toothpaste for over three years now. After brushing, my teeth feel extremely clean and my gums look great. I'll admit, it was an odd transition from using conventional toothpastes for almost all my life. When you first try it, you have to be open minded to the salt flavor and how this toothpaste doesn't foam, but once you get used to it you'll appreciate how clean your teeth are! After using Weleda toothpaste for so long, trying to use a conventional toothpaste is a horrible experience- the taste is awful and it doesn't feel like my teeth are clean. I appreciate the clean ingredients Weleda uses and I don't ever foresee myself using another brand. Weleda: Natural Salt Toothpaste
Jessica H.
Hart, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tried this from a sample I received at a Whole Foods store. It left my mouth feeling clean, nothing too special. I like the idea behind this brand and what it stands for on being all natural. Yet, it is more on the pricier side.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
This toothpaste cleans your teeth well. Way better than other brands and it's natural without all those extra ingredients that don't belong. I've repurchased this one before, but my only gripe is that I'm not always in the mood for a salty flavored toothpaste. So I need to also have a second one to alternate with. Otherwise great toothpaste.
Maria L.
FINDLAY, OH
I like this toothpaste - it cleanses without harsh chemicals. It is very gritty and salty though - not for sensitive teeth for sure. Not a pleasant experience brushing your teeth, but it cleans surprisingly well. Very very salty, almost vomit inducing.
Francesca C.
York, SC
This is very very salty. I had a small sample from a little Weleda bag full of sample sized products. This was just not a good toothpaste in my opinion because of the extreme saltiness. I just don’t understand the appeal of that.
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
I saw this online and decided to try it . I did not like this product at all . From the texture to the smell! I will stick to my old school favorites like Colgate.
Faith-Lauren W.
The taste isn't great but using a natural toothpaste has always been important to me. This one keeps my mouth feeling fresh AND my conscience clear - knowing that I don't have tiny beads from other pastes stuck in my gums.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Weleda is a great brand and this toothpaste is very good. You have to like the taste, it’s not comparable to the typical store brand ones but it’s ‘safer’ and natural. I can definitely recommend this one or any other from this brand.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
my friend was telling me how good this was. it didn’t quite taste right but it cleaned my teeth still. i can’t remember where i got it but crest and colgate is a lot better. i’d maybe buy again, i’m not sure.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
I wanted to love this product. It's a little unpleasant to use. I purchased it at Whole Foods. I didn't find it terribly effective or refreshing. I would have preferred brushing with just coconut oil or something. I liked the concept but overall I just don't think I'd repurchase.
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Are there similar toothpastes to this one where the ingredients are simple and all natural? Many of the natural toothpastes I've seen contain xylitol or some sort of sweetener so want to avoid or they include some sort of sulfate for foaminess.
Natasha C.
Is this toy easy to break or tangle like a normal slinky?