BY WELEDA

Developed with the cooperation of european dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy, our unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. you’re left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. show off those pure whites from ear to ear — little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile. see more...

• Are there similar toothpastes to this one where the ingredients a...1 Answers
  • Is this toy easy to break or tangle like a normal slinky?1 Answers
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
This toothpaste cleans your teeth well. Way better than other brands and it's natural without all those extra ingredients that don't belong. I've repurchased this one before, but my only gripe is that I'm not always in the mood for a salty flavored toothpaste. So I need to also have a second one to alternate with. Otherwise great toothpaste.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Weleda is a great brand and this toothpaste is very good. You have to like the taste, it’s not comparable to the typical store brand ones but it’s ‘safer’ and natural. I can definitely recommend this one or any other from this brand.
Kaitlynn J.
Georgetown, SC
my friend was telling me how good this was. it didn’t quite taste right but it cleaned my teeth still. i can’t remember where i got it but crest and colgate is a lot better. i’d maybe buy again, i’m not sure.
Francesca R.
York, SC
This is very very salty. I had a small sample from a little Weleda bag full of sample sized products. This was just not a good toothpaste in my opinion because of the extreme saltiness. I just don’t understand the appeal of that.
Faith-Lauren W.
The taste isn't great but using a natural toothpaste has always been important to me. This one keeps my mouth feeling fresh AND my conscience clear - knowing that I don't have tiny beads from other pastes stuck in my gums.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
I wanted to love this product. It's a little unpleasant to use. I purchased it at Whole Foods. I didn't find it terribly effective or refreshing. I would have preferred brushing with just coconut oil or something. I liked the concept but overall I just don't think I'd repurchase.
Alexie C.
My favorite toothpaste. I use this with my sonicare toothbrush and after it feels like I've had a dental cleaning. It's great at removing plaque and gunk buildup on your teeth. The texture it a tiny bit gritty - and I believe that is why it's so great at cleaning my teeth.
sara m.
This stuff is really unique, it has a gritty texture and doesn't suds up the way other pastes do. (This is a sign that it doesn't have harsh stuff in it that strips your enamel.) The salt, which is very healthy for your mouth, makes you salivate quite a bit while polishing your teeth (again, very good for oral health) but it leaves your mouth feeling minty and clean!
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
With ingredients like myrrh, peppermint and jojoba, this natural salt toothpaste gets my radar for non-toxic, eco-friendly products working. Baking soda based, this toothpaste is the original full oral cleanser that helps prevent the buildup of plaque and cares for your gums. Even more, this toothpaste is free of fluoride and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Coleen F.
I used to use this product and loved it so much. It cleans very well and leaves the mouth fresh. I don't use it anymore because I can't seem to find them in stores. I just looked the price on google and it's not that bad. Definitely will buy this if I find it.
Natasha C.
Is this toy easy to break or tangle like a normal slinky?
L V.
Los Angeles, CA
Are there similar toothpastes to this one where the ingredients are simple and all natural? Many of the natural toothpastes I've seen contain xylitol or some sort of sweetener so want to avoid or they include some sort of sulfate for foaminess.