BY WELEDA

Naturally refreshing Weleda After Shave Balm soothes and calms the skin. Extracts of Chamomile and Myrrh gently soothe the skin after wet or dry shaving. Cooling moisturizing Aloe vera gel combined with precious Jojoba oil protect the face from dryness keeping the skin smooth and supple. Weleda After Shave Balm has a mild refreshing fragrance. Synthetic additives fragrance artificial color preservatives and made without raw materials derived from mineral oils and animal testing. Ingredients: Water (aqua) alcohol buxus chinensis (jojoba) seed oil glycerin aloe barbadensis leaf juice butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) glyceryl linoleate chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract commiphora myrrha extract sodium beeswax magnesium aluminum silicate chondrus crispus (carrageenan) xanthan gum fragrance (parfum) limonene linalool benzyl benzoate geraniol citral farnesol and evernia prunastri extract. This product meets the quality criteria of the international Weleda group. Soothes and Calms. After shaving pour After Shave Balm into the palm of the hand and spread smoothly over the chin neck and cheeks. see more...

• This looks interessting! I love the massage oil from them...1 Answers
Lauren S.
Playa del Rey, CA
My boyfriend loves this product! He has such sensitive skin and this product has been great for him! He ever gets razor burn anymore, and it smells like lavender which I love!! I would highly recommend this product to any dude!
Sajit P.
Irving, TX
Review for: Weleda After Shave Balm 3.4 fl oz more...
I like the smell but I don't this after shave balm pretty much because this makes my skin dry and does not makes the skin properly moisturizes
Elisabeth C.
This looks interessting! I love the massage oil from them. Maybe this could be an good quality after shave for my boyfriend. ? :)