BY WELEDA

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
Weleda is a brand that is trusted by scores of people from around the globe, and rightly so. No worries about harmful ingredients or something that might hurt the skin or the planet for that matter. Love the fragrance of the Malva Body Lotion. It absorbs into the skin best when applied after a warm shower.
Sascha A.
Sascha A.
Santa Fe, NM
Useful for the whole family, especially for my daughters' eczema. The scent is pleasant enough and the mallow extract seems to calm skin while hydrating. Lasts throughout the day, but not overly greasy. I generally prefer the calendula scents, but find this scent agreeable.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
It's okay. It's kind of oily and greasy so it won't absorb as well as other kinds of moisturizer but oh well. It did make my skin softer but it's not the best. It's very gentle and soothing though. I won't recommend but it's not a horrible product by any means.
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I've used this lotion before and I like it. I borrowed it from my sister so I'm not sure how much it cost. I don't use it often but when I do, it lasts for a good while which is great! I would definitely recommend this body lotion! i highly recommend buying this product. i am buying it
Mia P.
Mia P.
Redwood City, CA
received a sample of this product. i have dry skin and it soothed my skin almost right away without it feeling oily. i am almost out of the samples but i will go back and buy it, it is also a pretty good price!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
I use it all over my body. It is non greasy and keeps me moisturized all day and night. I love the smell; makes me feel like I am standing in a garden. I like that the brand is non toxic too.
Ala A.
Ala A.
Very rich formula, fast drying and amazing smell. Its an economical botlle, more used on winter times