BY WELEDA

Weleda Luxurious Rose Bath Soap 3.5 oz. Tired skin gets cleansed and renewed with this revitalizing soap. It's a gently cleansing bar soap packed with therapeutic properties that keep you feeling nice and balanced. Worth more than it's weight in gold, organic roses provide a potent, rejuvenating oil that gives your body a radiant glow. Pure, natural vegetable oils forms a delicate, creamy lather that nurture your body and rinse away clean. Body and mind are renewed in perfect harmony with skin that's luxuriously soft and refreshed. Nurturing your naturally beautiful self is the perfect special occasion to indulge in the timeless beauty of organic roses. see more...

vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
The smell is beyond any expectations. You can notice that is made with real and naturals ingredients.
It feels good on the skin, and you feel the fragrance and the smooth touch of your skin hours after you showered.
It's kind of expensive but the experience is really worth it. I love it! You just feel special using it!
Kelly K.
I love love love the smell of this product! It is exactly what it claims....... luxurious. The smell last pretty long as well. I don't feel like the soap is overly drying and i absolutely LOVE the ingredient standard of this line. I would defiantly recommend.
Bibi M.
Bellerose, NY
Its a little on the strong side for some people but personally I love to soak in this, the scent lingers on you for a good while and you still smell it throughout the day. I got it from fairway its a little pricey but a little goes a long way in the bath. Lots of bubbles!
Amaya G.
Weleda has an AMAZING line of rose products, but I was still surprised at how much I liked this soap. It didn't dry out my skin, and that smell! True rose, doesn't smell artificial.
Sam T.
Seriously the most soothing thing. this is perfect for my sensitive skin. I love this so much I use it daily! I definitely recommend it for other people wanting to try a new product.
Natasha P.
This bar moisturizes really well and last a while. I just wish the Rose scent wasn't as strong. Plus I can do without added fragrance!
Kristin H.
I love this line and this soap. The rose smells so good and really hydrates my skin. I never feel dried out after showering!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
I love to take long baths and this Weleda productos is great with my skin, so gentle and luxurious feeling
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Soft and rich. Feels great on the skin and leaves it soft and moisturized. Gentle for all types of skin