BY WELEDA

Lotion Almnd Clnsng Sthng 2-5 FO(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-) UPC 888000621957 K SKU: SPDSP26878 see more...

Jennifer B.
Clearwater, FL
This product is amazing goes on evenly my skin absorbs it very quickly. The scent is very pleasant an my skin has made a complete turn around using this product.
anu o.
Spring, TX
I want to eat this product! Smells and feel so buttery on the skin. The scent really stay with you all day. I purchased this product from amazon.
Ricki F.
McCleary , WA
I tried this because I love almond. So happy with how it feels on my skin and smells. I'm sensitive to fragrance and this was just right.
PA C.
This moisturizes while it cleans and smells very nice with a gentle action. I will purchase this again.
Aylin A.
This product is amazing! The smell is very pleasent and not too strong and the lotion held my skin very much! I basically use it every day. It's my go to lotion.
Gislene L.
Santo Estevão
É muito bom minhas amigas estão todas usando e eu queria experimenta também elas aprovaram e disseram que vale a pena
Ayuka M.
Great product, I am fascinated by the good quality and affordable price. Would definitely recommend it.
Yasmim D.
Ameeii, me envia pra testar influenster, vou compartilhar com amigos e família !!!!!!