BeautyBodyBody CareWeleda
Lavender Relaxing Body Oil

Weleda Lavender Relaxing Body Oil

by Weleda

A natural soothing & relaxing body oil Enriched with organic lavender oil for balancing & soothing benefits Contains sweet almond & sesame seed oils, high in essential fatty acids Penetrates easily into skin to protect it from drying Instantly pacifies...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Weleda Lavender Relaxing Body Oil!
paige B.
Austin, TX
A must have for your self care go to! I don’t use it nightly, but save it for when I do a full exfoliation. It’s the best scent to help fall asleep, and my skin wakes up plump and moisturized
Sou W.
Weleda Lavender Relaxing Body Oil uploaded by Sou W.
I love this body oil with lavender. I use it as a massage oil in the evening before showering with Weleda's lavender body wash and I quickly fall asleep afterward. A light oil-based on sweet almond and sesame oil and, of course, lavender oil. It feels relatively dry on the skin and immediately goes in and softens. Weleda's tests show that it provides 29% increased moisture in the skin after being used for 28 days. This I treat myself to after a yoga session, or in the evening when I need some rest. It is so luxurious both on the skin but also for the mind. The scent of real lavender is hard to beat, and this one is really perfect! On my second bottle of oil now, if I could give a higher rating I would.
iulia D.
Weleda products are the best ! It’s not like a normal body oil this one it’s really works , you don’t feel your body oily!👍👍👍
Laurel T.
Perfect for after a shower or bath before bed to help you calm and destress. The oil soaks in overnight leaving you with that pleasing, sleepy smell and nice, soft skin in the morning. Weleda's oils last forever, a little goes a long way, and they are wonderful, high-quality products. Been using them for years!

Looking for your answer?