BY WELEDA

Dry to Very Dry skin Moisture Balancing Certified Natural Facial Care This rich, moisturizing cream with Biodynamic® iris root helps to restore and rebalance natural hydration level in dry to very dry skin. With jojoba seed oil and witch hazel, it supports your skin s natural protection against drying elements, leaving skin smooth, with a hydrated softness you can see and feel. Regulates natural moisture balance Long lasting hydration  Protects against dehydrating environmental elements Dermatologically tested Quality Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw material derived from mineral oils. Certified Natural with Organic Ingredients ; Ingredient Note: *From Natural Essential Oils see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Weleda is in my top five body products. They are all so rich and nourishing to my skin. This Iris flavor is so nice, the scent is light, not overpowering at all. My skin breaks out easily and this day cream does not create any breakouts. I would recommend this to anyone." in 3 reviews
Roberta G.
Bethany, OK
Kara D.
San Diego, CA
I love Welda; it is an excellent product with quality sourced ingredients. This company has a lot of integrity and don't put harmful chemicals into their products. It's excellent value for money. You get what you pay for with skin care, and this is will worth the investment!
Brittany H.
Watertown, WI
Love this day cream! It leaves your skin very hydrated and has a nice smell. The only bad thing is if you were makeup, it will make your makeup separate from the oilyness
Julia V.
North Tonawanda, NY
Such a great natural cream it leaves my skin feeling fantastic! Not a great fan of rich consistency but still great result
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This product is great , I heard great news about how you feel the difference in your skin
Terra D.
Delhi, ['', '', '']
It was nourishing and long lasting on my dry skin. I got it as a gift from one of my friends and I was really grateful using it all the while. It lasted not quite long because of my very dry skin and needed more because of it gentleness. However, I wouldn't mind buying it again as soon as I get to spot one. I would definitely recommend it to you. :)
Elin M.
Copenhagen
This is a really Nice cream! What i love most about it, is that, i know i Can trust it? You know, its organic and everything? It leaves my skin feeling soft and nice! I am going to buy a new one very, very soon!!
Maryam R.
Love ittt, its so hydrating but horrible under makep, its seriously so good for oily skin!